Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon:: Daunting Crescent
Pokemon:: Daunting Crescent
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
June 03, 2013 9:45:24pm
[-]
((I was hoping it would be a charm or a snake.))
"Alright,let's go Crystal.",said Alexas as her Pichu ran forward."Okay Pichu,use Tail Whip!",and then,Alexas threw a pokeball hoping the Snover was distracted.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 03, 2013 10:14:41pm
[-]
The Snover, not being distracted because they had yanked on it knocked back the Poke-Ball with Powder Snow.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
June 04, 2013 2:05:22am
[-]
"Psssh, partner? I've already got Glitter here! Me and the Pokemon are all I need!" August walked up and took the supplies Paris gave her. "Oh, and thanks btw. Alright, Glitter and I will be off! Peace out!" Taking off running, August accidentally dropped a Pokeball in her wake.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 6:38:46am
[-]
Hikari gave the professor a small wave as she walked out the lab. "Might as well see who I have" when she found a quiet opening in the forest she released her pokemon "A ShinyPiplup hu" The Piplup waddeled up to her and held out a fin, to wich Hikari shook it giving the water-type and rare smile.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 10:42:35am (This post was last modified: June 04, 2013 9:01:03pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Prof. Paris started a chat with Aken on their Poke-Scanners, "Aken, could you come back here and bring the Poke-Balls and Poke-Scanners to those one that were late? Ktnxbai." he said quickly. Aken nodded and dashed back to the lab, not having any luck finding a Pokemon at the Pass. He scooped up 1 Poke-Scanners and 5 Poke-Balls for those that were late that Professor was talking about. "Professor? What are the names?" he asked, to be replied with, "Hmm....It's Hikari...". Aken took off yelling her names looking for her.

Thank this message
June 04, 2013 4:39:15pm
[-]
Hikari huffed "I`d better go back, you coming?" The Piplup nodded and waddled along next to her "Was there something you wanted of me professor?" Hikari asked when she was back in the lab, her hands on her hips, awaiting the professors responce.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 8:03:02pm
[-]
Prof. Paris smiled, "Ah yes, see Aken Turosenki for that, he's outside.." he said as he started typing. Aken dashed inside, "You forgot some important items..." he said holding out 5 Poke-Balls and a Poke-Scanner.

Thank this message
June 04, 2013 8:53:50pm
[-]
((Actually, August got her supplies. She just dropped a pokeball, and only a Pokeball.))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 8:59:38pm
[-]
((It seems I've lost that text in the )) of my last post, oh well, I'm going to have to add something about your Stalker/Rivals.))

Thank this message
June 04, 2013 9:16:44pm
[-]
Chaz sprinted to the entrance of the Professor's lab, hoping he wasn't too late. He took a deep breath, tired from running. "Sorry, am I too late to get a pokemon," Chaz asked.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 9:27:10pm
[-]
Prof. Paris sighed, "No, but no time to explain so get you Partner and items and start." he said. He then threw a Shiny Poke-Ball containing a ShinyGrowlithe and a Poke-Scanner with 5 Poke-Balls.

Thank this message
June 05, 2013 6:40:28am
[-]
Hikari nodded and took her supplies "Thanks" with that said she left again, this time to train in the thick forest "You ready?" she asked her Piplup, who in turn nodded to her.
Thank this message
July 12, 2013 5:49:42pm
[-]
A purple ball of what looks like mist drops from the trees, eyes set of the trainer and her Piplup, "Gast, Gast. Gastly!" it says as it charges at them.
[Hikari] has encountered a; [you must login to view images]
Name: Catcher Chosen
Species: Gastly
Nature: Aggressive, likes to tangle.

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]