Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < What's your Fear?
What's your Fear?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
What's your Fear?
June 02, 2013 3:53:48am
[-]
What's your Fear?
We all have fears. Fear of heights, fear of flying, fear of dying, fear of the dark, etc. Share your fears here, if you want! You don't have to go into detail and you CAN NOT make fun of other people because of their fears, got it? Its not cool man.

I have a fear of dentists.... sounds silly but its true. I do not like those big needles the stick in my mouth or the sounds of their drills or other oral care instruments. Having part of my face numb with novacane doesn't sit well with me either.

I also have a fear of drowning. I don't know how to swim and too scared to try. I refuse to get into situations where my head is completely underwater and there is nothing under my feet to stand on. So yeah, I'm the person who is always meandering around at the shallow end of the pool, if I go swimming at all. The deepest I'm comfortable going is chest deep. I also was told I almost drowned at birth, so that may be the root cause of that fear.

I also have a fear of severe thunderstorms/tornadoes. I've been in several situations were I didn't have the right kind of shelter available and the weather was very severe. I also have an anxiety disorder, so that doesn't help one bit.

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 02, 2013 8:12:34am
[-]
i have had this nightmare multiple times that i was chased down the block by someone who is trying to kill me, and i always trip while running... that's when i wake up, but i never want to know what happens next, i am scared to see what happens next :/
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 1:42:02am
[-]
I have reoccurring nightmares of being embalmed while I am still alive. It freaks me out to no end @.@
I also have a completely irrational fear of ostriches. I have no idea why, but they scare me so much.
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 1:48:28am
[-]
I have a fear of getting hit by cars lol. I do live in the city so... xD

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 1:51:54am
[-]
My fear is Umm let's see here
I'd have to say Wooden Roller-Coasters.
I'm scared they'll like brake xD when I'm riding it I stick to other rides, xD.

Thank this message
October 01, 2013 2:01:55am
[-]
October 01, 2013 1:51:54amDarkMew Wrote:  My fear is Umm let's see here

I understand that feeling. Those things are awful sometimes. @.@ I don't feel like the people who word in the parks check them as much as they should. They probably do, but I still feel like they don't.
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 2:11:45am
[-]
October 01, 2013 2:01:55ambanettelover Wrote:  
DarkMew Wrote:
October 01, 2013 1:51:54am pid=348469
My fear is Umm let's see here

I understand that feeling. Those things are awful sometimes. @.@ I don't feel like the people who word in the parks check them as much as they should. They probably do, but I still feel like they don't.

Yeah that's why I have a fear of them D:

Thank this message
October 01, 2013 3:51:41am
[-]
I have a fear of loosing who I love...I couldn't bear it...
I also have this weird fear of pool drains. I don't know what it is, but I have the fear that if I get too close, they'll suck me in. :o But then again, if you're not careful, and you have long hair like me, your hair can get caught in the drains...So they're dangerous either way. DX

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
October 01, 2013 4:01:49am
[-]
I have this fear that if i hit someone older than me that they'll hit me back 10 billion times, this person at my school

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
October 01, 2013 6:53:55am
[-]
I Have a fear of barbie dolls or any dolls like chuckie cause im scared they might move and kill me! lol :D
but its true -.-

thanks complan ;3

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 2:10:42pm
[-]
Lets see, I have a lot of fears about going blind, but it may be a bit silly lol. I get freaked out when bright lights are in my eyes or if someone puts something near them. But the weird thing is that I am not afraid of the dark. Soooo yeah it is a bit strange ^.^;
Thank this message
October 08, 2013 11:57:01pm
[-]
Spiders and wasps. Remember what paranoid parrot said: If a spider is not where it used to be, it's on your back!!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message
October 09, 2013 12:04:56am (This post was last modified: October 09, 2013 12:07:11am by abcywe.)
[-]
What's your Fear?
Call me a pansy, but I have some bad arachnophobia and a fear of insects in general. And I use to have a fear of the dark. And a long list of other things.
Thank this message
October 09, 2013 12:31:54am
[-]
My fear? Being unsuccessful or a failure in life :)
Thank this message
October 09, 2013 8:47:43am
[-]
Thunderstorms and just any loud noises in genera;

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]