Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < Science Exam
Science Exam
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Science Exam
June 03, 2013 2:20:02am
[-]
Science Exam
I have a state science exam tomorrow, any tips? I doubt that i am going to fail, but there are like 85 questions and it is 2-3 hours long, i don't know if i can handle it :P I hate tests with a passion...

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 03, 2013 2:22:21am
[-]
My tip: Study. That way you could have a chance of getting more correct :3

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 4:09:26am
[-]
85 questions in 3 hours? i can't even solve 50 questions in 3 hours. the only advice i can give is stop playing creed(not assassin's creed, pokemon creed) and study. and another thing, if you only care about not failing, then, attempt each question taking your time. 2-3 minutes on each question, and you can still make it in time!

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 10:07:59am
[-]
I would prefer read about the stuff. Read about the topics and carefully understand what each thing is about like cells or whatever. Just try to focuse the main use and how they work on things of each item this would help u. Science exams r easy though

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]