Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < favorite subject and the worst
favorite subject and the worst
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 20, 2013 9:28:18am
[-]
Favourite maths, least favourite...probably english lit in the sense that I hate over analysing stuff and having to write tedious essays about them =/
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 23, 2013 7:25:41pm
[-]
My favorite subject is definitely math. I'd say my worst is history.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:24:36am
[-]
My favorate subjects are psychology and math. My least favorate subject, that I absolutely hate. is chemistry. I hate chemistry becuase I am visually impaired and doing the experiements is hard when you cannot see the chemical reactions very well.
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 8:16:25pm
[-]
well i think different languages are great (swedish english and french though im not very good at french) and i think math is my least favorite, im kind of good at it but i dont really like it anyways :)
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 12:33:34pm
[-]
my favorite is math and worst r languages.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 1:45:38pm (This post was last modified: June 25, 2013 1:47:07pm by DragonKing007.)
[-]
My favourite subject is science and I don't like maths because it is very hard to solve question it is my worst subject
Thanks
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 5:24:48pm
[-]
Favorite Is math and least favorite is history

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 8:15:53pm
[-]
my favorite subject is math because i'm great at it, and i don't have a worse subject

isaiah=awesome
Thank this message
September 03, 2013 9:33:56pm
[-]
Don't hold me against this, I am really good at Math, try missing two months of School, leaving your Math class with a D, then getting into Honors, I wonder how it happened, but my friend was there almost all the time, got a B at the end, and was turned down by our teacher to go do Honors Math. My least favorite, last year, was English/Language Arts, I didn't like to do the work (Which in HS is pretty easy) so I got a bad Grade in it, let's hope I do better this year, I plan to leave this year with A's and B's
Thank this message
September 04, 2013 6:51:37am
[-]
My favorite two subjects are without a doubt Physics and English. I'm also good at both subjects with English coming in the first place and then Physics. The subject I hate is P.E. And that is because of the teacher. Before he became a P.E. teacher he was a drill instructor in the army and you could guess how he is as a teacher when his former job was as a drill instructor

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 04, 2013 12:32:24pm
[-]
my faforite subject wass English . because i always got top grates there.
also Gymnastics was great.

i didnt like German Language at all. all those capitals and name falls etc. blehh :D
Thank this message
September 10, 2013 11:05:06am
[-]
my favourite subject is science and i hate the diagrams in it..
i don't like maths

Thank this message
September 10, 2013 12:40:35pm
[-]
my best subject is ice my worst subject is maths

[you must login to view links]<br />
[img]<br />
made by yoshi09012<br />
<br />
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8057/darkraibyshigu.jpg[img]<br />
<br />
made by samaj2313<br />
[url=http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/darkri.38669/"][img]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/01/49363_trainercard-darkri.png

[img]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Dialga_2012/Signatures/Job5_zpsb46ce12e.png[img]
made by Dialga2012

[img]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Wailord88888/darkrai3223signature_zps5bf2574c.png[img]
made by
Wailord88888
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]