Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < A movie
A movie
Favorite Thread Post Reply
A movie
June 07, 2013 5:19:47pm
[-]
A movie
Is there a movie that you would wish to be in? Like a movie that you could just go in the screen and have fun?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 08, 2013 4:49:17am
[-]
bruce almighty :P mostly in the beginning though
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 6:19:24am
[-]
the lion king but i have to be a lion and if im not a lion i want to be in the one piece anime because then i can train and become strong :D
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 12:10:23pm
[-]
i really want to be in the skin of tony stark with iron man in all his movies.
thats my wish :D

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 12:28:28pm
[-]
i would like to be in avengers as i love marvel films and this is the one with them all

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 12:34:19pm
[-]
i wish i could star in the movie glory road, my favorite basketball movie. if not coach carter
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 8:15:59pm
[-]
My childish self would go in all major movie hits that I know how the story goes from the beginning till the end and just mess around with the whole story. But if I have to be specific i would go in the fifth,sixth,seventh and eight installment of the Harry Potter movies and books if I could, mostly because it still bugs me how the story progresses. Hated it.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]