Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < superman
superman
Favorite Thread Post Reply
superman
June 08, 2013 6:02:20pm
[-]
superman
i have heard that christopher nolan is producing the man of steel movie hope he does a good job as he did for batman series eager to see man of steel and hope this one is better than other superman movies

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 08, 2013 7:58:43pm
[-]
the commercials/previews for the movie seem awesome so im sure it will be, im looking forward to seeing it
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 8:06:27pm
[-]
i have seen previews and it looks like a awesome movie
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 7:47:28am
[-]
i dont watch many super hero movies but maybei will watch this one i watched a trailer and it looked good :)
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 12:06:25pm
[-]
superman has how many movies??
but yes like the special effects in this movie. i hope it will be awesome.
the trailer is good. so i am gonna watch it.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 12:30:43pm
[-]
ive seen the trailer and tv spots for it and i think i may watch this one. not a fan much of dc comics apart from batman

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]