Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < which manga / anime?
which manga / anime?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
which manga / anime?
June 15, 2013 7:58:19am
[-]
i have to go with naruto with the ninja stuff its probably the best of the 3 i havent seen one piece thobut ive seen the other 2

[you must login to view images]

made by Arsenic212
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 17, 2013 10:40:46pm
[-]
Naruto would be number one for me. I've never watched Bleach or One Piece, so I don't really have much of a choice.
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 3:21:52am
[-]
[size=xx-large]ONEPIECE ya

[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 10:31:24am
[-]
One Piece is hands down the best. Naruto and Bleach can't compare. The reason? Naruto and Bleach have a few epic moments for the sake of being epic (every time someone gets a new skill it's like "omgthisisawesome" whereas One Piece is consistently epic.

Another reason is the characters, just off the top of my head from Naruto I pretty much only like Itachi and Jiraiya. From Bleach Kenpachi. Everyone else is just "meh", cause the characters have no story, they're just there for the sake of being there...with One Piece you really get the chance to connect with the characters, you find out about their past, you grow to love them.

For the people who've never watched or read One Piece, I highly recommend it. The early animation/art style might seem bad (well, it's the oldest of the 3) but the story is just amazing.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]