Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Mother Espeon
Mother Espeon
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Mother Espeon
June 15, 2013 9:22:22am
[-]
Mother Espeon
Contradictions! I caught you in a lie! It took me literally 1 whole hour to find this! But you lied to me saying you bought it off of lilpika! And my proof? Read from my top message.... Then her answer
[you must login to view links]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 15, 2013 9:28:08am
[-]
And that is wrong! You contradicted yourself two times so far! You said that you didn't know what to say to me, why not tell me lilpika gave it to you? Was it that big of a deal? and was there a real reason to delete the pms lilpika sent you in the first place? I mean why not delete older post? >:l
Thank this message
June 15, 2013 10:39:45am
[-]
you said "I did not delete the message to avoid this situation" which means you do admit deleting the pms but you turn around to say "I would like to see these pms she speaks of her saying the clan would only be in my possession for a few days" Know why that wouldn't be possible Mother Espeon? You deleted them, either you're saying that you didn't read them carefully or you're saying that you never even seen these messages in the first place? Which in turn says you didn't pay a lot of attention to the messages... Or is there another reasoning behind what you said?
Thank this message
June 15, 2013 10:42:38am
[-]
Whyareyou talking to yourself? Stop the triple posting.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]