Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Threads and Posts won't connect to Creed
Threads and Posts won't connect to Creed
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 17, 2013 7:17:36pm
[-]
Hey everyone, I'm sure you're aware of my hiatus. It's mainly because of a bug thats been, well, bugging me the few previous times I've been trying to talk to everyone. If I try to post, it takes a long time to load, then I can't even make it worth the wait. It says I lost connection to Creed, but when I go back and when I go to read threads, the connection is just fine. Why does this happen?

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 17, 2013 8:35:36pm
[-]
This is the same problem i'm having as well as editing post.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 17, 2013 10:03:55pm
[-]
I'm having this problem as well, but only for creating threads. I've tried refreshing and such, while that downright refuses to work.

Not sure what we can do to fix this, sorry!
Thank this message
June 17, 2013 11:52:01pm
[-]
I myself have been having these problems. Really annoys me when I type a long response, just to be screwed over by a page that comes up and says that the server is offline. -_-
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 2:42:44am
[-]
The buck? Can make a thread about an offline server bug, but can't make a thread about roleplaying with ponies? Seems legit, Internet. Seems legit.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 2:58:50am
[-]
People can't edit posts, signatures, ect. There's multiple problems like this that's been happening for awhile. Might be fixed soon not sure tbh.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,358 posts in 39,225 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2024 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]