Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Yolo
Yolo
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Yolo
June 24, 2013 6:13:12pm
[-]
Yolo
Yolo=You only live once.
This could be a motto, to live life to the fullest, because. You only live once.
Or, you can be ignorant, and live life like getting drunk, moar things that can kill you.

Do you hate this term, or love it?

~ Storage account of phoenix1337

All Black Tuxedos.

I be goin' hard for that Peso.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 24, 2013 8:09:20pm (This post was last modified: June 24, 2013 8:09:52pm by Sarah196.)
[-]
Yolo
well i have never heard of it before because as far as i know people where i live dont use that but it sounds good if you use it in the good way like if you say ''yolo'' because you want to be safe or something :)
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 9:57:02pm
[-]
Eh it's an alright motto I've heard better
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 10:11:49pm
[-]
its a decent motto but i say it befor i do somthing dumb .... so its both im not shure

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 10:58:15pm
[-]
I know it means Yolo but people are so stupid some people say it everytime for example 'Yolo I baked a cake'.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 3:31:50am
[-]
This is one of those sayings that has a double meaning of disastrous proportions. It can the two opposite sides of the same coin.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 3:50:16am
[-]
I personally liked it bro looking at this term gives u some hope when u need one
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 2:15:40pm
[-]
I haven't actually heard anyone use it from where I'm from... but, I think that could be a good motto. since it tells you to live your life the way you want to. that's how I understood it though.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 5:39:42pm
[-]
I hate this term. When this term became popular again young teens/adults began to do stupid stuff and start say "Yolo!'. It's pretty much common sense, before this "Yolo" became popular again, it's not like people thought you can live twice; so why waste your life away doing stupid stuff that you wouldn't of done anyways?

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 1:11:24am
[-]
Emmjay makes a good point people do dumb stuff because if it . but some religons they think you get reborn so not entierly true

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 2:08:47am
[-]
I love this term 110% it shows how insignificant people are in the universe and how we can only do so much. More people need to understand that humans are weak. I'm sorry if I offended you but the truth hurts.
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 3:53:39am
[-]
June 28, 2013 9:11:24pmthomasp Wrote:  Emmjay makes a good point people do dumb stuff because if it . but some religons they think you get reborn so not entierly true

That's true, but I'm just speaking in general. I see exactly what you mean. On the other hand most people that live their life doing foolish things aren't very religious.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 4:46:52pm
[-]
I hate this term not because it is true but because people walk the streets shouting "YOLO"
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 4:52:50pm
[-]
Next time you hear yolo I will say yes you do *shoots person in the face* anyone else wanna try me ? :D

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 01, 2013 5:14:48am
[-]
I despise this term mainly because the fact it is way overused and mostly for stupidity. If you live by a motto, then fine.. but not some stupid motto that makes you seem, "Cool"
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]