If you had a choice...? 0.0
July 07, 2013 5:03:52pm
[-]
my answers are similar to yours but except that i would rather like to fly
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 08, 2013 11:58:36pm
[-]
Q1: invisible. Im used to being invisible to people, so it works for me.
Q2: flying. ive always wondered how it'd feel to fly through the sky feeling the wind...
Q3:highest level and rarest XD. i dont need coins if im the strongest!
Thank this message
July 09, 2013 2:27:48am
[-]
I'd love to be a ferocious man-eating monster! Why?
[you must login to view images]

Although I'd like to fly, I'd have to choose sea creatures infinitely. I love dolphins, as you probably can tell.

Heck, who needs one billion coins when you can get the rarest Pokemon of all time? Level 100,000,000 Rainbow Ho-Oh all the way, sucker[s!

-

[Sad] Would you die without your family around you or would you die without your stuff?

[Happy Would you rather become a giant or become 4 inches tall?

[Fun] Go to the Philippines or Austria?

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 6:08:57pm
[-]
Q1.(Sad)Would you rather be invisible your whole life,or be a ferocious man-eating monster?
invisible, since well i could troll (:
Q2.(Happy)Would you rather be able to fly,or be able to communicate and change into sea creatures?
Fly, so i can fly to places for free cx
Q3.(Fun!)Would you rather find out you have a 1 billion coins,or the both highest level and rarest pokemon in the game?
the highest level and rarest pokemon so that id be number 1 lol
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 8:11:11pm
[-]
Q1: I would like to be invisible. People might dislike me if I am a monster.
Q2: I would rather be able to communicate with sea creatures. I would be able to control sharks!
Q3: I would take the highest level pokemon which the rarest.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 12:17:25pm
[-]
Q1.(Sad)Would you rather be invisible your whole life,or be a ferocious man-eating monster?

My Answer? invisible all the way

Q2.(Happy)Would you rather be able to fly,or be able to communicate and change into sea creatures?

My Answer?communicate and change into sea creatures

Q3.(Fun!)Would you rather find out you have a 1 billion coins,or the both highest level and rarest pokemon in the game?

My Answer? highest level and rarest pokemon in the game
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 1:18:44pm
[-]
i'd rather be invisible because i would rather be sad myself than make many other people sad :)

change into sea creatures! i would loove to see how it is to be a dolphin because they are soo cute :D

i'd rather have 1 billion coins because i like many small pokes and not high pokes, and since the rarest poke in the game isnt worth that much (i think) id rather take the coins :)
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 4:34:57pm
[-]
Q.1. Invisible as I would still be able to at least communicate with people
Q.2. Fly because I am afraid of heights and this would help me be able to come over it
Q.3. 1,000,000,000 coins cuz I could buy a bunch of stuff with it

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 2:26:50pm
[-]

A - invisible because at least people didnt hate you, people just didnt know you and you could talk to people still and interact with them

A - Fly all the way :P it would be so much fun :) i would love to fly anywhere

A - highest lvl poke and rarest poke in the game because then you could train for any poke you want or any amount of coins you want and as long as you kept your rates ok everyone would go to you
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 11:51:40pm
[-]
1. To be invisible. Because I don't want to eat anybody! D:

2. To fly! I could get to school and other places so much FASTER! :D

3. To have 1 billion coins, because you can spend them on many things. And get what you like. :)

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:10:18am
[-]

A - invisible because at least people didnt hate you, people just didnt know you and you could talk to people still and interact with them

A - Fly all the way :P it would be so much fun :) i would love to fly anywhere

A - highest lvl poke and rarest poke in the game because then you could train for any poke you want or any amount of coins you want and as long as you kept your rates ok everyone would go to you
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]