Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < which is your favourite subject!!
which is your favourite subject!!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 28, 2013 6:40:57pm
[-]
many people have their own likes and dislikes my favourite subject is english ,geography&maths but im scared or organic chemistry !!!what are your likes and dislikes!!share!!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 28, 2013 7:08:24pm
[-]
My favorite subject is math, geography, and science. But I dislike history and English(since u have to write so much and many projects)
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 7:45:54pm
[-]
I love history and P.E I hate math and writing
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 6:11:12am
[-]
I like english and history

Birthday is January 19.Hope I get gifts

[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey/Amy Rose
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 6:36:00am
[-]
I like math!

[you must login to view images] With power comes insanity,and those unwilling to endure the madness don't deserve the power
Thank this message
July 06, 2013 9:22:49pm
[-]
um i sort of like languages, i have swedish english and alittle french (but im veeery bad at french) :D
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 5:30:45am
[-]
my favorite subjects are history, economics, English, and math science to me is the worst.
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 5:33:26am
[-]
My favourite subjects are maths & physics. The subjects which i hate are chemistry & social (mainly the civics and economics part)
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 7:29:20am
[-]
my favourite subject is maths it too easy the plus minus subtraction and division and etc i can do it quite easily and mostly the subtractin and Addition so many people like maths themost people said here so thats why i know it that the maths is the one of the best subject

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 7:32:41am
[-]
and i am bad in science

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 12:04:18pm
[-]
My favorite subject is Math... but as of the moment, I'm kind of hating it XD but still... answering math difficult math problems makes me quite happy, so I guess it's still my favorite subject.
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 12:07:55pm
[-]
I like to take up foreign language subjects because it's fun to learn other subjects.
Also on math, but just simple math. P.E. is great because I can play basketball in that subject xD
I dislike history. No particular reason. I just dislike that subject.
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 12:13:44pm
[-]
For me, I think it's physics... since I can somewhat already see it's applications, and that just makes the subject more interesting... and, I guess the thing I somewhat dislike the most is chemistry... I've never been a fan of the subject O_o
Thank this message
July 24, 2013 12:07:00am
[-]
I like math and science...I've disliked history//it just matters what the subject is..

8 months man. It feels like several years.
Thank this message
July 25, 2013 2:27:26pm
[-]
I like Math and History but English has always been hard for me to pass

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]