[-]
Best way of preperation
Hi players can any one tell whats the best way to prepare for examinations

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 07, 2013 1:57:40am
[-]
You just need to study, as long as you think that you can pass you will have the self-confidence to pass. Good luck with your examinations.
Thank this message
July 09, 2013 12:52:29pm
[-]
the best way to prepare for your examination is to revise all the things which u studied in ur school in the evening and by studying 45 minutes maximum per day or finish a whole subject in one month and prepare for the final exam i hope my method helps you.

Thank this message
July 17, 2013 12:07:54pm
[-]
I prepare for exams by re-reading and re-writing every single lesson included in the exam.. it helps me remember things a lot faster... and try not to study a day before the actual exam... I often do that and sometimes, I often forget the most important parts.
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 5:59:40pm
[-]
Well i would say the best way to study is by understanding the thing that u are trying to study.
Thats by far the most easiest and safest way. U will never forget.
And once u understand the topic u can write the answer in ur own way. ( and hope the teacher accepts ur answer)

And studying the previous day is not bad, but u need to know that u should not overdo things.
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 7:03:22pm
[-]
depending on what kind of test it is i usually just read up on my notes and then i give them to someone else (parent, friend, brother) and they question me on it :)
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 7:13:43pm
[-]
That really helps Sarah.
That was exactly my routine when I was at primary school or so. And it works !
But later as u grow up, u see that cant really depend on anyone else, and u start doing your studies and stuff. It generally helps if u try to understand and then memorize a thing. Also a tip from me, Maths becomes very easy if u try to understand the logic behind it. Helps a lot in the longer run :)
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 11:20:25pm
[-]
Study, study, and study some more. A good idea is to have someone else ask you questions about the topic to see if you really know your stuff.

Thank this message
September 24, 2013 3:55:06am
[-]
Okay. Good way is get enough sleep, eat a hearty breakfast (that will last you until lunch). My teacher says, study 10 minutes everyday, 24/7. And so far. my mind has remembered all the notes we have taken so far. Hope this helps.

Thanks Mother Espeon! :D
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]