Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < Clan: be Dazzled
Clan: be Dazzled
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 12, 2013 10:35:02am
[-]
Currently rank 20 by posting this thread.

We're looking for some active, fast training trainers, so if you're interested check our clanpage to see the requirements. Sometimes ill make an exception if i believe you are a good trainer and you wont quit anytime soon, but thats just up to me.

Anyways a reply or ingame pm if interested.

Greets!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 12, 2013 3:09:43pm
[-]
I am interested in your clan. The current clan I'm in aren't that active as I've hoped it to be when I first joined it. More details of this would be appreciated.
Thank this message
July 13, 2013 11:19:51am
[-]
Well you can apply and ill accept you tho.. We are active alot and train alot as well.. I personally train like 500b a day right now with my 16.2k C.Golett.. We've been up for nearly 2 weeks now and at the moment we're running 18th on the clanlist..

Anyways, apply and you're in.. !
Thank this message
July 19, 2013 11:49:29am
[-]
Currently rank 15.. still looking for some active trainers, feel free to reply =)!
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 11:54:36am
[-]
Bumpiebump, still looking for active trainers!
Thank this message
July 28, 2013 11:19:58am
[-]
Everyone join our clan ik it will be hard to reach #1 since zap gets like 50bill per battle lol but if we work together we can do it we shal never give up SNORLAXES FTW
Thank this message
July 31, 2013 9:01:24am
[-]
Haha i agree on that cris =) Lets go hard!
Thank this message
July 31, 2013 9:32:33am
[-]
I am now in bedazzeld reqruits and i am training to get to lvl 2500 but do i also need a lvl 5000 poke ?
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]