Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Planets
Planets
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Planets
July 17, 2013 1:14:00am
[-]
Planets
I've heard that there might be hidden planets we don't know about in our solar system! I know that sounds crazy

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 17, 2013 3:42:13am
[-]
wonder what other kinds of living beings we are yet to discover, very keen to know
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 9:33:31am
[-]
yes me too.
i dont believe in god or someting, but i do believe we are not alone in the universe.
i think within my lifetime we will find a other liveform on another planet.
it has to be.
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 11:56:46am
[-]
I guess it could be true, considering that there are still a lot we haven't explored in space... just hope that there is a planet somewhere that's somewhat like the earth where we can go someday XD
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 12:14:12pm
[-]
That could be true.It's not that crazy. It can be possible that there can be other living things in other planets that has not been discovered.
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 1:10:00pm
[-]
I suspect there are several planets in our solar system that we haven't discovered yet, possibly even some rather large ones. The main reasons we haven't found them so far are interstellar dust that obscures visuals, they're too dark to see using means tried thus far, or they're so far away from the Sun that it would be like trying to find a specific, individual grain of sand that is scattered in some beach on Earth and you don't know which beach to start looking in.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
July 17, 2013 1:47:07pm
[-]
July 17, 2013 7:56:46amqazwerty Wrote:  I guess it could be true, considering that there are still a lot we haven't explored in space... just hope that there is a planet somewhere that's somewhat like the earth where we can go someday XD

they have found a planet like earth it was on the news once

[you must login to view links]<br />
[img]<br />
made by yoshi09012<br />
<br />
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8057/darkraibyshigu.jpg[img]<br />
<br />
made by samaj2313<br />
[url=http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/darkri.38669/"][img]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/01/49363_trainercard-darkri.png

[img]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Dialga_2012/Signatures/Job5_zpsb46ce12e.png[img]
made by Dialga2012

[img]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Wailord88888/darkrai3223signature_zps5bf2574c.png[img]
made by
Wailord88888
Thank this message
July 17, 2013 7:17:17pm
[-]
Wow that's cool I wonder what other planets there will be in the future and what will they call it. (since Pluto isn't a planet and is a dwarf planet I hope they find a new planet)

Thank this message
July 18, 2013 12:01:00am
[-]
Well, that might be possible. People haven't finished exploring space so you can't be sure about it.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 18, 2013 6:18:25pm
[-]
There are probaly planets left to be discovered in our own solar system. Like Onyx said there is lots of debris blocking us from seeing it. I can pretty much gaurentee you somewhere there is an earth-like planet because there are billions of planets out there. It's just a matter of time before we find them.
Thank this message
July 19, 2013 2:31:35pm
[-]
There are no other planets in our solar system aside from the known ones, this is one of those nice internet lies. There are 3 planets outside of our solar system that look a lot like earth that have been found recently. We have found life forms on mars in the form of microbes.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 19, 2013 3:10:38pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 8:43:36am
[-]
You mean invisible planet? Never heard of it before. But i am sure there is more than one planet that have life.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
July 21, 2013 12:07:39pm
[-]
there are loads of planets in our solar system and more being made through asteriods coliding so they arent exactly hidden but just newly formed and there are billions of stars per galaxy and an infinate number of galaxys so there must be a lot of planets with life
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 12:42:35pm
[-]
This planet should be hidden along with Lunatone Solrock, They made a lovely couple in space and other planets are now reproducing and expanding universe haha
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]