Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Traincrash Spain
Traincrash Spain
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Traincrash Spain
July 26, 2013 11:53:58am
[-]
Traincrash Spain
What do you guys think about that terrible traincrash in Spain? He had to take the train trough that corner with 80km/h but the guy tried it with 190km/h if im not mistaken.. Check google for more information if you havent heard about it.. Almost everyone died in that train but the guy whos responsible survived and got arrested.

Gimme your thoughts about it.. and my condolences to the family's, you never know if there are creedplayers involved.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 10, 2013 7:18:51pm
[-]
I didn't hear about that. It sounds pretty bad. Why did the guy who was driving go at 190km/m an hour when they know to only do 80km/m and hour? Was it a terrorist attack?

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 10:35:08am
[-]
i have seen a lot of pictures of it on internet and tv.
its stupid liek he could think he could get some time back from his late start.
190km on a straith railroad is scary let a lone drive in to a turn with that speed :D
Thank this message
August 14, 2013 9:28:25pm
[-]
Hes one of 4 things. 1) an idiot. 2) a terrorist 3) a moron with a grudge. 4)drunk. Either one or other possibilities their might be, im glad he was caught, and i feel for all those who lost someone to this.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]