Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Conquest
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon Conquest
December 07, 2013 8:33:26am
[-]
I did enjoy it, but after you complete the game, it just gets boring since you're basically doing the same tasks but with different Warlords/Warriors. Also, I don't like how the baby Pokemon (E.g Igglybuff, Pichu) take forever to evolve! 50% link is too much. I LOVED the main story, but I never got bothered enough to do all the remaining tasks after the game to be able to do the final-final story...
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 08, 2013 9:41:43pm
[-]
Tbh I think Pokemon X/Y or just Pokemon B/W and 2 are and should have been the last ones to come out

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
December 12, 2013 1:12:07am
[-]
I LOVED IT! I logged in eight hours for the first two days after I got it. It is one of the best games I've ever played, and it's just so fun and addicting. A lot of people don't like it, but I think it all just boils down to your preference of game.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]