Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < alcoholic drinks
alcoholic drinks
Favorite Thread Post Reply
alcoholic drinks
August 09, 2013 10:28:18am
[-]
alcoholic drinks
In the netherlands you can drink beer when you are 16(after 1st of january 2014 you have to be 18) how old do you have to be where you live or what is your favorite drink? Or just give an opinion about alcoholic drinks

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 09, 2013 10:52:00pm
[-]
Well, I live in America and the drinking age everywhere around here is 21. I don't really care for drinking. It tastes horrible, It makes you feel bad the next day and it destroys your body. You might as well drink anti-freeze or battery acid.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 10, 2013 6:02:31am
[-]
That just all depends on how much you drink if you drink a bottle of vodka and a bottle of rum you are way too drunk but one scotch a week is good for your health this is in fact proven by doctors around the world

Thank this message
August 10, 2013 8:57:16am
[-]
Alcoholic Drinks are forbidden In Islam because they can be very lethal for ur body. Since Pakistan is a Muslim country so there are only very few places where Alcoholic Drinks can be found. No age limit though i guess.

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Visit my Deviantart profile

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 1:17:46am
[-]
im from canada (drinking age 19) my fav drink is probably pear cider molsen canadin or bud wiser . though ever claer is .... its harsh stuff (95%)

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 10:33:02am
[-]
i live in holland too. and i work behind a bar so i like the border of 16 to 18 a lot.
another thing is we have to check more ids and that takes time :D

i drink a lot of icethea with bacardi razzbary.
its extremely nice.
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 2:22:41pm
[-]
I live in australia and you have to be 18 to legally drink but i know that by the age of 16 every teenager has had an alcoholic drink and most drink alcohol in their own homes regularly so i think the age should be changed to 16 but bars should be 18 since it is a public drinking area and should be for 18+ only
Thank this message
August 14, 2013 9:30:08pm
[-]
In puerto rico, its at 18. I think its fine to have 1 or 2, but not too much since it causes damage and has a lot of risks
Thank this message
August 16, 2013 4:00:42am
[-]
Its 21 in the US and there is better things to do than drink

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 3:23:58am
[-]
I live in australia and you have to be 18 to legally drink but i know that by the age of 16 every teenager has had an alcoholic drink and most drink alcohol in their own homes regularly so i think the age should be changed to 16 but bars should be 18 since it is a public drinking area and should be for 18+ only
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 4:23:02am
[-]
I'm sure is 21+ here too but I will never drink alcoholic things only soda or water xD
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 5:36:30pm
[-]
DR.PEPPER 10!, Its for (wo)men!
My favorite woodland creature is the beaver, they have little chainsaw teeth as the take the wood as (wo)men take the bold taste of Dr.Pepper 10.-
They got chainsaw teeth, DR.PEPPER 10!

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
August 21, 2013 12:37:49am
[-]
I think alchoholic beverages should not be drunk. They are dangerous to the human body and it is dangerous if you have too much.

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p731/doridodrio/pikachuuserbar_zpsea2451ae.png
Thanks to all who made stuff for me.
I love trading. Send lots of trades!
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 6:49:24pm
[-]
Also live in the Netherlanda, but I believe there is nothing wrong with drinking alcoholic beverages every so often, but if you drink like everyday than the problems it may cause is all your own fault. With the Dutch Government upping the age where drinking is legal is in my point of few a very good decision. I don't drink even if I'm allowed to drink by Dutch law, I'm 18 now. Never took one drop of alcohol in my entire life.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:33:48am
[-]
Okay. Where i am you have to be 21. An drinking is bad if you take it the wrong way... its not bad to drink once in awhile and dont over drink either. if you are at a bard with friends MAKE SURE that one person doesnt drink at all and that person should drive the group home... But yeah. I tasted it once and i thought it was okay once you get the hang of the taste. but i never drank since then...

Thanks Mother Espeon! :D
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]