Creed Artist
[you must login to view images]

Visit my Deviantart profile

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 16, 2013 10:18:39am
[-]
I still think it's fake, regardless of whether not it's photoshopped. Why? Because we had to change somehow, perhaps he started all of the fashion design changes.
Thank this message
August 16, 2013 7:42:13pm
[-]
It's just the way the photo was taken. Time travel wasn't invented in the 80's
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 3:23:34am
[-]
Time travel is already possible in the right conditions, the problem is these conditions are extremely improbably to happen at the same time, comming up to about 1 in 700 trillion due to all the variables required, but it is possible all the same
Thank this message
August 17, 2013 8:27:02am
[-]
Yea. Everything can be possible. People in the early centuries would have thought going to the moon was impossible. Well we already got there. Forget the moon we got to Mars!. So as the technology advances more scientific break through's can occur easily. Making time travel possible.

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Thank this message
August 23, 2013 11:54:44pm
[-]
I don't think it's possible right now...But that would be so cool if we could! I could go back in time and fix my mistakes in life...T_T

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:09:30am
[-]
Time travel is already possible in the right conditions, the problem is these conditions are extremely improbably to happen at the same time, comming up to about 1 in 700 trillion due to all the variables required, but it is possible all the same
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 9:44:10pm (This post was last modified: August 24, 2013 9:45:12pm by Kamijyou.)
[-]
Man from the Future
Time travel is possible. There are even time travelers among us, astronauts travel a fraction of a second in the future as they orbit the earth.
Time travel is allowed for :1) Traveling around a  spinning universe,2) Traveling around a spinning cylinder which is infinitely long,3) Traveling around two colliding cosmic strings,4) Traveling through a spinning black hole,5) Traveling through a wormhole.,6) Stretching or compressing space via negative matter.
Also if you would change the past a paradox may be created. If you would change one event in your life it can create a parallel universe or the changing of that event took place in a parallel universe. Or another theorie suggest that time is self-consistent so that means the changes made by the traveler is already part of the past. There are many theories about this.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 7:14:21am
[-]
^ I Totally agree with that. We just dont know time traveling is already around us.

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Thank this message
September 01, 2013 6:13:11am
[-]
I wonder if the guy in the picture drives a Delorean like back to the future and that's how he time travels:)
Thank this message
September 06, 2013 11:22:37am
[-]
Lol sure he does.

^ Made by MaD Roby ^

Creed Artist

Thank this message
September 09, 2013 1:01:16am
[-]
Heh, well while I'm not saying we can call him a time traveler just from a picture (Shades and cardigans existed in the 40s, lol), I'm not going to say I don't believe at all... But here's something that's occurred to me.

Currently, we're 3/4D beings, existing through time, and any 'powers' one person has is generally variated and everyone else has some variant of the same power. If you understand the fifth dimension, being a fifth dimensional being would basically imply moving through the fourth dimension as we move through the third, as such, forward or backward, but in time. Being 6th dimensional would mean moving forward or backward among different timelines, or alternate realities. Don't ask me about 7th+, that's where I become confused.

Individual time travel would thus require some mutation to make us become fifth dimensional, even without knowing "how". Who's to say something is impossible? It's simply because we don't currently fathom it that makes it impossible, but what makes something real, truly "real"? If real is something you can taste, feel, or touch, then reality is simply electrical signals interpreted by the brain. (From The Matrix)

Additionally, this mutation (if it was anything like 2012 lol) could occur at a minimum of 5,125 years from now (did research on how often the Mayan cycles occurred, if they meant anything and it doesn't seem like it) and why would someone from the year 7200 come all the way back to 2013? Even so, it must require a lot of "power", too much than would really be worth it, and going back would require that same power. Or maybe we'll all have some sort of mutation that gives us partial time control or telekinesis to a small extent within 100 years.

All I know is, whatever happens after death, I'd like to see this **** lol. Until then, I must make an impression and do with what I'm currently given (programming skills soon? lol)... :)

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
September 17, 2013 7:00:26pm
[-]
No i really don't believe in time travelling.can i know is this photograph edited??or real

Thank this message
September 17, 2013 7:43:41pm
[-]
i think time travel wont be by machines or technology but my understanding the way cells and atoms work, as soon as we understand how to monupulaye space by our own will then thatll be the day we can time travel

If you need something and i have it just ask
Made By Me theman1357
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]