Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < buLLy !!!
buLLy !!!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
buLLy !!!
August 21, 2013 6:06:54am
[-]
is it needed in errors? lol this isnt suppose to be posted here , btb kick is face :)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 21, 2013 8:35:05am
[-]
Lol bullies are going to get pwned because of this thread.

Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 1:37:03am
[-]
dont take no crap you will just snap one day eventually

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 10:02:22pm
[-]
Stand up to him, then he'll know that you have nerve to stand up. Of course tell a teacher that this is going on first though.

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 10:05:54pm
[-]
Either tell a parent or some adult or just go about your ways, don't go down to his/her level and retaliate
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 10:06:53pm
[-]
Just ask an adult for help, fighting back would only get you in trouble. Ignore the bully, and he or she should go away.

Thank this message
August 23, 2013 10:56:48pm
[-]
Someone bullying you? You bully right back! D:< Bullies are just cowards who feel bad about themselves and gang up on someone being mean to make themselves look and/or feel better. And even though you SHOULD try and tell an teacher or something...Teachers don't really get the job done. Trust me. I know first-hand. :/ As for beating them up, I don't think you should knock them out or anything. Unless of course they're threatening you and trying to hurt you. Then you knock em out.

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:36:35am
[-]
Well, when some tried to be a bully, i had to defend myself and i wound up knocking him unconscious, then the teachers didnt blame me at all for what happened. But usually just tell him to leave u alone, and if he keeps messing with u, a good punch to the nose will usually work.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:37:39am
[-]
umm no u use ur WITS, walk away or tell someone, if then, tell parents

Currently looking for ???

Visit pengu855storage

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 7:06:50am
[-]
I've always been a bully, I'm just a mean guy. :c But I'm really nice to my friends. <33333 I luff my friends. <3
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 3:29:15pm
[-]
It's best just to try to ignore the bully. D;
Don't let what they're saying bother or affect you.

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 4:47:41pm
[-]
You need to tell a teacher or an adult if you are being bullied, but if the bully tries to physically hurt then you can use self defense. But remember do not make any physical contact unless they try to hurt you first.
I am not speaking from experience so I may not know how it feels to be bullied. But i do know how it feels to be in an actual fist fight, and you may think that you can beat up the bully (I am saying this to all of you people who say beating up the bully is a good idea. It is not) but you will just get in more trouble than what the bully would have gotten into.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 9:04:13pm
[-]
Just as the others said don't make it worse with fighting against him/her. Just go to a teacher you are comfortable with and trust and report to him about the bullying and go to your parents, they will always help you. And I would say that fighting must be the last resolve, like even if you told the teachers about it and he still continue to bully you just beat him.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
September 21, 2013 12:25:02pm
[-]
to the bully in my class he got me so mad i kicked him in his balls then i got in trouble so yeah .. just tell your parents or teacher

Training 20/b
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]