Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < Going to Middle School on Tuesday, Any Advice?
Going to Middle School on Tuesday, Any Advice?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 18, 2013 6:27:29am
[-]
I'm going to be in middle school this Tuesday, (6th Grade) and I have not practiced very well... (Though I'm sure it'll be fine since I passed my State Tests with Flying Colors) And I was wondering if there was anythings I'd need to know, or any advice, especially on how to make friends, because, well, I really don't know anybody in this one, since I moved. I'm attending band for flute, but I've never played. If it's like the recorder, that'd be a big help to know, haha. If you want to say anything, go ahead and say it. ^_^

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 18, 2013 9:15:44pm
[-]
Ahh 6th grade I remember that year xD Not sure if your elementary school you primarily stayed in one classroom the entire but least I know in our middle school it was introducing the switching from class to class. It sounds a bit complex at first from doing something new but we had a homeroom so pretty easy to follow 20 or so kids to the next class. Just be yourself that's the simplest way to make friends. Honestly at your age you're bound to make friends you may keep till highschool or even after you graduate. Also, you said you were playing the flute, you'll learn how to play I'm sure a lot of other people don't know how to play and beginners. If you all have the same interest to play music possibly make some friends there too :) Not sure what else to say but have a fantastic first day of school and hopefully many more!

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
August 19, 2013 12:40:35am
[-]
Middle School is a piece of cake. Don't worry about your grades, if you get a B or something. Middle School is just to prepare you for your time in High School.

So my advice?

Use Middle School as a prep for High School. Start your habits in 6th grade, and follow through with them until you graduate. Make a mistake, then you learn from it. I know far too many people who treated Middle School like a joke, and because of their habits, they fail their classes in High School.

Don't make the same mistake as them!
Thank this message
August 19, 2013 9:42:57am
[-]
Ok, I won't Ama. ^_^ Tbh, I really don't know if I'll make a lot of friends, I'm pretty short compared to everyone. If you've seen Yu-Gi-Oh, I'll look sorta like Yugi compared to everyone else! XD I'm pretty sure I'll make little Bs and lots of As compared to Elementary. Thanks for the advice, tomorrow is when I'll be going to Middle School... *gulp*. Lets hope my band teacher isn't like my other music teachers I've had. They had a lot of patience, but if you made 'em snap you'd wish you were in math class or P.E. Well, thanks again.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
August 20, 2013 6:01:41am
[-]
my advise be polite and best of luck for it
Thank this message
August 22, 2013 4:13:42am
[-]
Middle School is soo fun. Depends on your classes and the people who you hang out it. :) Choose wisely. For me, what made middle school memorable is my friends and having band class! :) Band has helped me gain friends and advice from people. The flute... I play the flute x]. Flute gets the melody, fun rythms and you are usually at the front or second row! :D Just keep practicing it. Practice your scales (if you dont know what that is your band teacher should tell you what it is) Also, make each move memorable because it will go by fast! :D But hope you have fun and take your classes seriously! :) You'll do great!

Thanks Mother Espeon! :D
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:17:39am
[-]
ehhh introduce urself make friends, be nice, stand up for others and of course be good in front of the teacher

The Best

Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:21:30am
[-]
Eh..my only advice is just to anyways walk fast between classes so you won't be tardy xD

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:35:17am (This post was last modified: August 24, 2013 12:35:33am by kingtracy.)
[-]
Middle school was easy all u have to do is listen and be friendly and do your homework and Make friend than your fine :)
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:36:28am
[-]
oooh, be friendly and offer stuff, other than that with a bunch o friends u should breeze through middle school

Currently looking for ???

Visit pengu855storage

Thank this message
August 25, 2013 12:46:39pm
[-]
don't worry just try to understand the chapters and do well in your exams and try to be calm and your brain will do the rest.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]