Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < lost a prince
lost a prince
Favorite Thread Post Reply
lost a prince
August 20, 2013 8:43:14am
[-]
lost a prince
i know its not an item that people would like to talk about but i need to tell my side of this.

our prince Frisso has had a ski accident last year.
most people would have heard that on the news.
hes been in coma ever since. now this week the family has finally decided that it was enough.
although the prince had a long ammonia he died in coma.
i think this is the best way for him and the family.
now the family can have some closure and can spend there time much better now.

so our second prince is no more.
what is your opinion about the accident and the way of life he had after wards??

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 20, 2013 9:20:39am
[-]
Well it sucks for the family but for the rest of us in holland it does not matter at all the royal familly does not have any power, so there will never change anything to us
That is at least why i son not care for the royal family at all or for queensday(except as an excuse to go out drinking) and i think it had taken long enough that coma it was obvious he was not going to make it so for his sake it was better

Thank this message
August 23, 2013 11:01:20pm
[-]
Um...I may not be from your country, but...I feel bad. Especially for the family. To wait and hope for so long...And then have to end it that way...But...He's in a better place. :) And his family can complete the grieving process so they can move on...

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 23, 2013 11:36:49pm
[-]
i feel for you, really i hope everything turns out good for yall

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:33:21am
[-]
I feel bad, it really sucks someone of his caliber and rank should go out that way, but i guess its better than making everyone suffer while he comes back.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 3:34:07am
[-]
The problem with being in a coma is that you can come out at any time, even years later. The reality of possibly losing a large portion of your life and possibly being in way worse shape than when you went in to the coma is really something to discuss. I wouldn't want to linger too long in a coma at all. If it lasts more than a few months, I personally would like to just be let go.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 7:05:00am
[-]
It does need improvement, I'll admit that much. Nice try, but please try again later!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]