Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Who's seen the Great Gatsby (spoiler alert)
Who's seen the Great Gatsby (spoiler alert)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 24, 2013 5:27:47am
[-]
Personally, I was outraged at the ending. How could she not even come to his funeral, let alone anyone in NYC?! Even after he covered for her after SHE killed her husband's mistress? It really grinds my gears (Family Guy reference)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 24, 2013 6:04:30am
[-]
I havent seen it yet but i heard that its pretty good ill probably check it out within the week :O

Is it any good ?
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 12:10:59pm
[-]
I loved the book and I loved this movie. I plan to buy it as soon as it comes out.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 1:16:09pm
[-]
Yeah I felt bad for Gatsby too; being framed and killed. It's still a wonderful movie and book.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 2:09:02pm
[-]
cardjumper- It was epic but the ending will trip you out lol
LadyKnight- I haven't read the book but I've seen the older movie. I gotta check the book out :o
Voyevoda- It made me so mad lol and yes it is :D
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 2:59:46pm
[-]
Movie is better than the book - I'd only really say that because i don't like reading though and takes ages to get through the story and i agree with what you said
Thank this message
August 25, 2013 2:47:58am
[-]
Really? I always thought that the movie would never cover all the things that happened in the movies ;O
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]