Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Favorite old TV show or movie
Favorite old TV show or movie
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 24, 2013 5:01:36pm
[-]
What is your favorite old TV show or movie. And by old, I mean old from your perspective. My favorite old TV shows are Teen Ttans Powerpuff Girls and Pokemon. And if I was to pick a favorite old movie it would be Nemo.

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 24, 2013 6:53:53pm
[-]
Spongebob even though it is still going on now haha and my favorite movie would have to be step brother watch it if you haven't it's a great comedy
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 7:31:35pm (This post was last modified: August 24, 2013 7:31:57pm by Tyler11ball.)
[-]
My favorite old TV Show? I would have to say Tom and Jerry, I always enjoyed watching it as a kid, and for a Movie I would say Terminator
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]