Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Jurassic Park 3D
Jurassic Park 3D
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Jurassic Park 3D
August 26, 2013 4:21:08am
[-]
Jurassic Park 3D
Jurassic Park 3D theatrical release date April 5, 2013

Twenty years (yes, twenty) after its intial theatrical release, Jurassic Park returns to movie theaters; for the first time in 3D.

Millionaire John Hammond (played by Oscar winning director Richard Attenborough - "Gandhi" launches a dinosaur theme-park...with real dinosaurs that he has cloned from DNA found encased in fossils. Hammond asks two dinosaur experts and a select group of observers to take a trial-run through the park as it is fine-tuned before its grand opening. A hurricane and an unscrupulous engineer throw the park into disarray as the dinosaurs rebel against their captors and destroy the park and terrorizing the guests.

Jurassic Park earned more than $350 million during its release in 1993. In 2013 dollars, that would be over $700 million.

We cannot imagine Jurassic Park making much, if any, money at theaters since it played repeatedly on cable channels in the United States from late 2012 through early 2013.

STARRING: Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, Joseph Mazzello, Ariana Richards, Wayne Knight
DIRECTED BY: Steven Spielberg
STUDIO: Universal Pictures
RATING: PG-13 (For violence, language)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 26, 2013 5:10:25am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 26, 2013 9:35:06am
[-]
i have already seen him in 3D.
i have heard theres going to come a Jurassic Park 4 in the summer of 2015.
thats what i really want to see :D

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 27, 2013 8:46:41am
[-]
I havent seen it in 3D yet but i heard that it was pretty good as it should be xD

Hoping to buy the movie soon and watch it in 3D :o
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]