Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Digimon: Unbelievable
Digimon: Unbelievable
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 30, 2013 6:01:43am
[-]
You are a human out on a normal day going to the store when you see two monsters fighting a device falls in your hand and you and your friends get sucked in a new world with these monsters that you see.

Rules:
I will show the digimon who they are what they evolve to.
No god mod
Proper grammar
Fill form
No spam
Have fun!

Digimon Rookies: (You take these ones.) Mertamon: Looks like a small tiger, he has a playful attitude but when someone attacks his owner he strikes. Loximon: Looks like a Eagle but has a very kind heart and a sharp eye. Siromon: looks like agumon but he is red with black eyes. He has a aggressive attitude. Yomamon: Looks like a panda, a very peaceful digimon but dont get on his bad side. Yinamon: A white baby dragon, that fights with a purity of light. Yangamon: A black dragon, He has a dark personality and his thoughts are shrouded by darkness.

Champions: Hamertamon: Large tiger standing on his hind legs with a sword, Watch out from his sword he might be alittle overly protective. But he is a kind digimon. Twoximon: A phoenix with the ability to heal wounds, Watch out for his fire when you get him angry one digimon to be careful with. Grormon: A t-rex with black and red markings on it he has a strong bite but large claws to! Watch out he is always irritated. Lommamon: A panda with a bow and arrow, his arrows are literally freezing they will make you into a popsicle once you touch it. Lightdramon : A larghe white dragon, Always carrying watch out for the purity of the light though. Sinamon: Dark black dragon with the power of the shadows and thje undead watch your step or u will be undead.

Ultimate:Trammertamon: similar to hammertamon but he has metal plates with flame wings his eyes are of a hawk. JHis power is unbelievable. Moximon: The flaming bird is so pure humans would die seeing it. Its flames can go any color it chooses. Roarmon: A huge Rapter with rapid speed 2 sharp claws on he paw and watch out he has dark aura around him. MetalLommamon: He is metal lommamon but he has extra abilities in combat. Haosmon: The dragon can summon the angels from above. NightShadeMon: he a dark dragon that kills and thats all he never will stop his feed on souls.

Mega: (only 2) Tremormon: Final of the tiger except he has two swords he is emerald green and he is alot stronger and faster. ShiningRoarmon: The raptor has shining armor that could not be penetrated easily.

Form:

Name:
Digimon:
Bio:
Appearance:

My Example:
Name:Emerald
Digimon:Mertamon
Bio: Once was a cook but then she got transported to a new world and now she doesn't know what is going to happen next in her life.
Appearance: Emerald green shirt, short shorts, Sketchers, Blonde hair, Ocean blue eyes.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 02, 2013 8:08:06pm (This post was last modified: June 09, 2014 3:55:55pm by Rylee2780.)
[-]
Name: Ashton
Digimon:Yangamon
Bio:Is a school boy but is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat and many martial arts. Very intelligent, yet has a violent nature(which shows in only the worst of situations)
Appearance:White athletic shorts, Memphis skin shirt, Adidas Ghost (grey), blonde hair, green eyes

[you must login to view images]Like a boss

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 06, 2013 12:05:41am
[-]
Accepted Start
Thank this message
September 06, 2013 10:04:59pm
[-]
What the crap are we doing here? Thought Ashton. "Grrreeoowww!" "What theheck was that?" says Ashton. "Hello!" all of a sudden, there is an awsome black dragon standing in front of me! "Wh,what are you?" says Ashton. "I'm Yangomon, your digimon partner!" says Yangomon. "What's a digimon?" Ashton wanders out loud.

Thank this message
September 08, 2013 5:11:10pm
[-]
Suddenly a person came in the distance with a digimon the woman said Mertamon Twin Dagger! The tiger sent the daggers at Yangomon.
Thank this message
September 08, 2013 7:14:54pm
[-]
"Yangomon, look out!" said Ashton. Suddenly, Yangomon dissapeared, then reappearednext to me. "There is a Mertamon nearby who has used twin daggers at us! I'll find it! Soul Reach!" Suddenly, a black shadow left Yangomon and landed overb near a clearing."OK, Yangomon, use Soul Slash!" said Ashton. Then a black blade left Yangomon's head and landed where the Soul Reach had moments before. There was a mini explosion near a bush and two figures fell out. "What the......" said Ashton, stopping in mid-sentence. He knew that girl!

Thank this message
September 09, 2013 12:21:22am
[-]
She was hurt she said How dare you since she was in a rage she can digivolve her digimon Go Mertamon digivolves to Hammertamon! Use Hammer Quake then she said stop remembering the boy.
Thank this message
September 10, 2013 11:54:21pm
[-]
"Oh snap! Yangomon, digivault to, Sinamon! We're in trouble!" said Ashton. Yangomon was gone, and in his place, Sinamon was here to protect him! "Go, Sinamon! Use Soul Torture!" Sinamon went all ghostly and went into Hammertamon. Hammertamon started having ceasures and convulsions.

Thank this message
September 13, 2013 9:11:14pm
[-]
hammertamon glowed. Allow me to introduce Tremomon! use earth shatter!
Thank this message
September 20, 2013 2:04:59pm
[-]
"Go, Sinamon! Digivault to, NightShadeMon! Use Infinite Soul Blast!" (this attack is one that goes on for infinity unless I say otherwise! Good luck!)

Thank this message
September 20, 2013 9:30:59pm
[-]
((Can I make up my own monster?))

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
September 21, 2013 3:02:20pm
[-]
No, I don't think so. Just choose one from above. It' easier.

Thank this message
September 22, 2013 5:03:07am
[-]
(Fine Ness but only because ur staff. On my rp)
Thank this message
September 22, 2013 11:16:38pm
[-]
((Thank you ^^!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, friendly reminder- you forgot the tiny ones and the ones before the rookies ^^))

Name: Venom Kenneth Hayes
Appearance: 5'4 ft tall, black spiky hair, pale skin and silver eyes. Wears purple T, grey jacket, tennis shoes, and jeans.
Bio: Once had a sister, but she died in a hunting accident, so he never trusts anyone.
Digimon (My own): (Baby- Thermamon)- (Pre-Rookie- Hetomon)- (Rookie-Ignimon)-(Champion-Searmon)
Appearance: Thermamon- A coal with closed eyes and a flame on it's head.
Hetomon- A black kitten with a flame on it's head, has purple eyes.
Ignimon- A black, two-legged cat with gold claws and a 'mane' made from fire. Has purple eyes.
Searmon- A bigger version of Ignimon, but has a mask and has wings.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 1:50:15am
[-]
Cool, Ness!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]