Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < I wonder how they do it
I wonder how they do it
Favorite Thread Post Reply
I wonder how they do it
August 30, 2013 11:20:17am
[-]
I wonder how they do it
I was at home bored thinking I wonder how do you become a moderater? Also how is it to take part in the making of the website and have such a huge responsiblity making it? Please tell me your thoughts about how is creed for them.

P.S. Note: This is just a random forum i'm doing cause my little sister thought about most of it the idea so I am doing it for her cause she dosent have an account. So its basically 1% mine and 99% hers.

Have fun and Good luck everybody!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 02, 2013 7:26:26pm
[-]
ask a mod. or da man. or dualot. or just look it up. IDK how am i to know?

Thank this message
September 04, 2013 1:23:22pm
[-]
a special contest will be held in the forum and u shld have a good reputation

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 1:47:32am
[-]
I can imagine that taking part in making something like creed is stressful because there is always so much to do or update. They also probably had to get legal stuff done to use the pokemon, so that was probably a headache. Although, after all that, they must be really proud and happy about what they've done. After all, they get to see all these users having a great time with something they made. It is probably a really magical experience.
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 6:52:03am
[-]
If you help people with things, create guides, stay active on forums.. also if your a good scripter (writing code on computers). they would probably look for people with that type of skill or proffession

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 13, 2013 3:58:55am
[-]
Forum contest will be held

HEy THere,....
Thank this message
October 13, 2013 4:33:50am
[-]
Here's some tips I can tell you to be a good member in the game. That means you have some chances of being in the Staff List too.
As I am a Staff of some RPGs and owned my own RPG, I know some responsibilities to be done to make you a good member of the community.
1) Activeness: You can never progress if you're not much active on the community. You have to be very active on the community.
2) You should be polite with the other members and never ignore if they're talking with you. Your one hateful word might lower your reputation to them.
3) You should be helpful to others. You might want to be in forums and on chat mostly to help the newbies. They always want and seek for help.
4) Your reputation also helps you on it. Try to earn it. Never ask haha...
5) Try to do your best and never ignore anyone. You'll surely succeed.

To gain list:
[you must login to view images][]
LOL!

All I do is. ART!!

Find me on deviantart: [you must login to view links]

Click the images below for their sprite type tutorials
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]