Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Manifestation, is complicated
Manifestation, is complicated
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 04, 2013 12:05:43am (This post was last modified: September 04, 2013 10:24:58am by Reizinhu.)
[-]
Recently we had here in Brazil a series of demonstrations since all claiming interest reduction taxes and exclude toll (to use the bridge) . I think it should be a better way of expressing the thought.
In your opinion what is the best way to charge enhancements and benefits ?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 04, 2013 12:46:25am
[-]
Charge enhancements and benefits? Um.. What do you mean? Do you mean like taxes and bills. or am I completely wrong..

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
September 04, 2013 6:36:27pm
[-]
This is a very hard question to answer, actually. What works for one country doesn't always work for all. Tolls on private roads and bridges are a decent way to do it. Taxes do work well in theory, but not always in practice. I believe that taxing the rich and wealthy more than the poor and impoverished is a decent start. That alone may be the best way to go about everything.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 04, 2013 8:35:14pm
[-]
Not really sure on how to answer that, cause to be honest, nobody likes to pay anything. taxes and toll roads are something people have come to detest, even though almost all pay. and to place something will make people riot about it even more. so things as is should be fine with the tolls and taxes, but rich people should pay more, because, well, they have more.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]