Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < What Do You Think The Meaning Of Life Truly Is?
What Do You Think The Meaning Of Life Truly Is?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
What Do You Think The Meaning Of Life Truly Is?
September 18, 2013 9:37:39pm
[-]
I say this: Life is something we decide. life could be something beautiful, charming, good, and full of joy, or we can make it to be depressing, boring, full of hate, and on the dark side (no star wars reference). Life is what we make it out to be, from the choices we make, to be people we talk to, to the things we eat, think, feel, everything. But i do think things do sometimes get to a point where you begin to think about whether if u are really a unique person, or just something that has to do with everyone else. But to be honest, out of the 7billion people here, each one has a different pattern to life, and i think that there has never been anyone like u, no one is like u, and no one will ever be like u. There is no reason for anyone to try to copy or mimic someone else's life, because you are suppose to be unique. So life is simply how u make it out to be, and no one can make those decisions for u.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 18, 2013 9:38:14pm
[-]
Easy. Life is the beginning of Death. There, problem solved. xD

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 18, 2013 9:45:21pm
[-]
I think that you are born for a reson and that you must be a producktive membeer of society to keep life moving.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
September 18, 2013 10:26:01pm
[-]
its a difficult question because each person has a different perspective about it. we have been wondering what it is since the beginning of time
Thank this message
September 19, 2013 2:23:02pm
[-]
the meaning of life is to live a long posperous life and reproduce, but to a lot of people it is to have friends and family and a good social life and such
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]