Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Fact about the Glitch known as M
Fact about the Glitch known as M
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 17, 2013 9:32:58pm
[-]
RBGlitchName00.png is a dual-type Bird/Normal glitch Pokémon.
RBGlitchName00.png is the "sister" glitch counterpart to Missingno., and is found exclusively in Pokémon Red and Blue. If RBGlitchName00.png is traded to the Pokémon Yellow, it will become a 3TrainerPoké $, but when Missingno. is traded to the Yellow version, it stays as Missingno. (although it will behave differently than the Red/Blue Missingno., such as the fact that it will change to its Yellow form).
Although it seems at first glance to be like Missingno., they are actually different glitch Pokémon with many differences; for example,RBGlitchName00.png can evolve into Kangaskhan while Missingno. cannot. Missingno.'s cry differs between a shortened version of Nidoran♂'s cry, Ditto's cry, and Dragonair's cry, whereas RBGlitchName00.png cry is a slightly different version of Zapdos's cry.
It cannot be obtained by the Mew glitch because when a Special of any multiple of 256 is used the game will only display a blank text box. RBGlitchName00.png can be encountered via the old man glitch with any name other than a default name. This is because it is encountered due to the wild encounter data being read from past the end-name marker. RBGlitchName00.png does not appear for a default name like 'RED' chosen directly from the new game interface because these are actually extended 7+ character names using multiple end name characters to hide additional data. The 'absolute name-space' is filled from one of these default names, so invalid symbol 0x00 is not withdrawn.RBGlitchName00.png can always appear at level 0 as long as the player's name is not a default name, but can also appear at level 80 if the player's name is a non-default name with an odd number of characters. This is because the game reads the end-name marker (which has an index number of 80) as the level.

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]