Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Insidious 2
Insidious 2
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Insidious 2
September 22, 2013 10:44:52am
[-]
Insidious 2
this is so freaking scary.. it made my heart burst out! have you seen this movie? what can you say about this movie?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 22, 2013 11:11:21am
[-]
Seen it, didn't like it. I mean, come on. It wasn't THAT scary. The sound effects are the only ones which were scary imo, much like the first one. -_-

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 22, 2013 12:02:03pm
[-]
i kinda liked the first one so wanting to watch this one. i have herd thats its not good from some people but from others they say its good so im waiting till comes out on dvd just in case

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 22, 2013 9:29:22pm
[-]
well tbh I liked the first one, did not like this one compared to the first one but it was decent not too bad
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 12:43:15am
[-]
I saw Insidious 2 Last Saturday. I honestly said I like the second one a little better then the first.

Spoiler:
I how they connects some of the stuffs that happen in the first film with the second film, like when in the first movie when Lambert's was getting ready for bed, there was knock on the door and when the Josh went to check, there was no one there, but in second one it show us who really was knocking on the door. It was nice to Elise was helping Lambert even after death.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 1:07:42am
[-]
i like chapter 2 better than the first, and its better than conjuring too.. beauty is on the eye of the beholder.. i loved the twist that parker was not gay but was forced to pretend like one. question that lies, why does her mother keeps on forcing her to be one?

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 1:33:32am
[-]
Insidious 2 is not good for the heart! It has plenty of suspense, thrills and scares. Better than the first one in my opinion.
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 11:28:24am
[-]
Watched it yesterday and to be honest i didn't like it and didn't find it scary at all ,i prefer the first one.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]