Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < Cutting Classes
Cutting Classes
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Cutting Classes
September 24, 2013 11:09:44am
[-]
Cutting Classes
have you ever tried cutting classes, any reasons you have for doing so? i did because of a freaking hard to do project which was to be submitted that same day on that same class.. never gonna forget it.!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 24, 2013 11:53:23am
[-]
Well i dont advice kids to cut classes but i also cut classes the most recent one was last month there was nothing much to do in class so me and my best friend decided not to go to class. My first time was in kindergarten id rather play than listen to teachers. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[you must login to view images]
soooooooocute W.W
thanx to those who gave me +1 and +3
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 11:41:07am
[-]
Yea cutting classes is quite fun, but might become a habit later on.
I have cut classes many times for various reasons. Most of the times I have cut classes to study for an upcoming exam or so...and sometimes if a new movie is released, i have cut classes to watch it.
I would say u can cut classes only if u can manage to learn the subject on your own, and also do not get in trouble with the teachers :P
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 12:56:30pm
[-]
No. I have never tried to cut class at all. If i didnt do the work, then im just like. I dont care. I mean i still do it, but in a rush! .-. So yeah. Never cut class.

Thanks Mother Espeon! :D
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 1:54:10pm
[-]
I would agree with Grapha. I never cut classes when i was in primary/high school. I was talking about my graduation and post grad classes where attending classes isnt a must.
Thank this message
September 27, 2013 2:50:03pm
[-]
I used to pretend that I was sick when I got bullied and nobody helped me. After that I was accidentally one hour late once (I thought I'd have my English class later in the afternoon and ended up doing homework instead of going to class) but other than that, no.

Thank this message
September 27, 2013 8:22:14pm
[-]
ive never cut classes....yet XD no i would not advise people to but with some lessons you just dont like some times u wanna
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 11:48:31am
[-]
Never got into cutting or anything related to food not my type of thing to do Lol
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 12:21:00pm
[-]
I did try many times.
The one that I really remembered was I'm making a script for a role play at the same time we were playing table tennis xD
but it's not good to go cutting classes so it's not advisable to do it guys :)

Thank this message
October 07, 2013 1:31:17pm
[-]
well once i tried to skip class because i forgot to bring the books so then the teachers caught me and i was acting like i was sick and went to the headmaster he phoned my mum and i went home WIN

Training 20/b
Thank this message
October 24, 2013 9:18:45am
[-]
yea i have tried it for some outside work and for the school project i got a scratch on my hand try cutting it

The Best In The World....
Thank this message
October 27, 2013 6:42:53am
[-]
I never tried to cut classes.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]