Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < poaching and other wildlife threats
poaching and other wildlife threats
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 05, 2013 9:19:03am
[-]
Hello there!I want to know your opinion about poaching and other threats to wildlife. Do you feel good or bad about these happenings? What do you think the world is doing about these happenings? Reply or pm me for the answer.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 05, 2013 12:18:52pm
[-]
i hate it when that happens just so they get money and other stuff why dont they just get a job :/ like seriously

Training 20/b
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 4:14:25pm
[-]
Poaching is bad it threathens the existence of various species of animals which is also very bad for the environment because the ecological systems in those areas are ruined

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 4:41:24pm
[-]
Poaching is a despicable crime. i hear most governments have taken a step to somehat reduce chances of poaching but reports of it roll in every hour

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 4:43:15pm
[-]
Poaching is a despicable crime. i hear most governments have taken a step to somehat reduce chances of poaching but reports of it roll in every hour

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 6:44:25pm
[-]
Poaching is bad, and i definitely think that they are doing the right thing by taking up measures agianst this crime. Hopefully they stop this nonsense and stop messing with the nature.
Thank this message
October 07, 2013 1:35:41am
[-]
Poaching is obviously not a good thing.
Killing them is endangering animals and species and is a threat to them.
Threatening wild life is never a good idea.
Thank this message
October 07, 2013 11:56:40am
[-]
i really dislike poaching and those kinds of things, i dont really know alot about what people are doing to stop it but i know that it's a very bad thing and it's affecting alot of animals as it is and i hope that poaching can stop somehow :/
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 6:18:48am
[-]
shigi dont double post a threat or else you will be banned

The Best In The World....
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 7:56:40am
[-]
Poaching is despicable in my opinion. It is endangering the existence of various species of animals. Poaching laws differs from country to country. An interesting fact I heard is that Canada does not only punish poachers but also those who purchased the poached products.
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 6:24:06pm
[-]
well animals have their families to ppl do it for fun but they dont realise that they are hurting the animals and their families and soon these animals are gonna be extinct.

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
October 17, 2013 9:01:33am
[-]
Poaching itself isn't really a bad thing or a good thing honestly. Survival of the fittest comes to mind every time i hear the words poaching or extinction. Species that are endangered really should die out, it's how nature works. If dinosaurs never died out, humans probably wouldn't be the dominant species we are today. As for the laws around poaching in most countries, many first world countries have laws that punish the person buying poached goods just as bad or worse than the poachers.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 17, 2013 3:40:56pm
[-]
Valid point mikehappy. Makes sence to me but us is a law that people break.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
October 26, 2013 6:43:47pm
[-]
There are very few things I hate as much as poaching.

Thank this message
October 26, 2013 7:01:22pm
[-]
I feel sad for the animals I think it's a bad thing for the animals
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]