Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < poaching and other wildlife threats
poaching and other wildlife threats
Favorite Thread Post Reply
poaching and other wildlife threats
October 29, 2013 11:33:07pm
[-]
Hunting wouldn't be considered bad, but only if done in moderation. I honestly don't think hunting and poaching should be legal, but it is. I sort of feel sad for the animals and their children when they are being hunted. I think the government should just make sure to they only kill non-endangered animals.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2013 2:35:08am
[-]
I think it's terrible and unneeded. Poaching and hunting them for fun to the point of extinction. And don't even get me started on zoos. We don't need those with as much wildlife films and research and stuff. Set the animals free and they'll stop attacking and killing people like the killer whales at Seaworld!

Thank this message
November 01, 2013 10:54:10am
[-]
Poaching is bad
Thank this message
November 06, 2013 10:32:15pm
[-]
i hate it , i feel sad , people should just go out and find a good job instead of hurting animals , because of it some animals are in dangered

thanks complan ;3

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]