Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < LCM (least common mutiple)
LCM (least common mutiple)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 08, 2013 9:42:50pm
[-]
Attacker- when you get to dividing decimals and decimal problems, I'll give you the links to 2 videos that help.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 08, 2013 10:28:53pm
[-]
If you need help it would be beneficial if you look up your problematic topics in YouTube. For example, if you want to learn about Prime Factorization, just type Prime Factorization on YouTube's search bar and watch the videos. Hope it helps :)
Thank this message
October 08, 2013 10:49:36pm
[-]
so you would find the smallest number that goes into all of those numbers and that would be your lcm for your problem it would be 70 because it is the smallest number any of them go into. Another ex would be 1,2, and 3 your lcm would be6 because it is the smallest number that they all go into
Thank this message
October 08, 2013 11:49:56pm (This post was last modified: November 04, 2013 11:44:01pm by doridodrio.)
[-]
Ok the LCM... lets use 5 and 10 as an example:
Multiples of 5: 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40
Multiples of 10: 10,20,30,40
The first number that appears in both is 10 so the LCM would be 10. Edit: Apparently there is nothing called least common factor

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 10:00:45am
[-]
Lcm is easy to find
Thank this message
November 02, 2013 8:48:16am
[-]
yeah sir teached me

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
November 04, 2013 10:32:33pm
[-]
Very easy its the group numbers that you multiply that are in common. Like the LCM of 8 and 6 is 24. 8 x 3=24 and 6 x 4=24 . also to remember list their multiples until you find the first one they both have.

Hello im a vetran wifi-battling or competive. Im going to start posting here for a While . I wish to help pokemon creed and also post suggestions.Rate me Please if u have the time.BTW i am buying ANY pokemon you'd give to me for $100 i will start selling too and training for coins when I get an exp share.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]