Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Is this world going to end?
Is this world going to end?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Is this world going to end?
October 30, 2013 2:16:51am
[-]
I suggest you change the title to something relating to environment over an apocalypse if you don't want zombie conversations here, but yes, we do need to start worrying about our enviroment
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2013 4:32:49am
[-]
eventually, the sun will run out of energy and we will all die due to starvation

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 6:56:51am
[-]
Umm shadow... That's not quite how things work. When the sun runs out, it blows up and the explosion engulfs everything around it including earth. Starvation will be the least of out problems

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 7:31:42am
[-]
yes it will end at the day of judgment and we all will be punished seriously the world will end eveil
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 9:30:48am
[-]
eventually yes the earth will die out cause of lack of non-renuable resources but not in our lifetime.
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 10:24:55pm
[-]
I agree 100%, i really think we should take the time necessary to really preserve our environment, but we have been doing things the wrong way for centuries already, and we cant recover whats been lost in time, but with effort, we can definitely plant a neew future for further generations
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 11:56:07pm
[-]
The world may end either in a few days, weeks, months, years, centuries, or millennia; either way most of us may or may not see it. Most of us may be gone by then.

Click if you're feeling generous!

Sales Thread - [you must login to view links]
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 12:57:39am
[-]
Most likely we won't see the end of our world. It'll probs die from the sun, nuclear war, or some other obscure disaster
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]