Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < The world would be a better place without.....
The world would be a better place without.....
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The world would be a better place without.....
October 26, 2013 10:32:18pm
[-]
The world would be a better place without weapons that could cause harm, and the pollution caused by us every day, plus the racism and hatred everyone has. It would be good if the world would be happier, self-sustained, and running on clean energy, and everyone told the truth, considering lies only bring more lies and problems.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 27, 2013 3:40:18am
[-]
Humans. Nuff said < as you can see i clearly don't have enough faith in my species

[you must login to view images]
^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
October 27, 2013 5:33:21am
[-]
The world would be better without..... those people who are just anti-gay but pro-lesbians. What the hell is the difference? They are both homo yet we favor those for girls. Apparently Girl Homos are hot while Guy Homos are just, eeww for them.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 27, 2013 5:34:46am
[-]
Also there are tons of people hating on each other because of different beliefs. How bout we just go respect everyone and live the happy life discrimination prevents us from having.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 28, 2013 9:55:42am
[-]
The world would be a better place without the negativity these threads throw out.

Thank this message
October 29, 2013 1:14:11am
[-]
Eh, that's true too . It's much more fun not taking the negativity to heart though. Negativity builds a person and makes them stronger if they can take it the right way.
The point is taken though XD, this thread only promotes negativity with that kind of question

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 10:18:16am
[-]
The world would be a better place without.. Humans.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
October 29, 2013 10:12:08pm
[-]
How about money?
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 10:53:05pm
[-]
The world would be better without politicians, discrimination, and a lot of other edged up problems
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 2:27:54am
[-]
The world would be a better place without greed, crime, racism, bullies, violence, and weapons. Especially nuclear weapons. I mean, do we really need nuclear weapons? We have enough guns and stuff as it is. We don't need war, or terrorism either.

Thank this message
October 30, 2013 2:31:48am
[-]
The world would be better without people who lie and tell me that they have this and that and all that other stuff but actually they don't have anything to begin with but what I even hate is that if a person lies and I know he is lying and if I go back and check I am right for example Pokemon is is a Japanese game right this guy in my school said it was a German game and it wasn't an anime but a cartoon
If it is a cartoon from Japan it is an anime
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 2:40:43am
[-]
the world would be better if there wasnt so much pollution in this word , it would be a cold and fresh air if there wasnt no pollution in the world

thanks complan ;3

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 8:55:48pm
[-]
The world would be better without people in general. Without the updated technology that does harm more than good. Us humans are selfish and have killed and continue killing species we may not know much about. We are only tools of destruction nothing more. Poor animals suffer every day and some people continue to make other humans suffer from their actions. We're only destructing the Earth more and more. And we wonder why we are in so much trouble now? Who can we really blame global warming on besides ourselves ya know?

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 8:56:24pm
[-]
The world would be better without people in general. Without the updated technology that does harm more than good. Us humans are selfish and have killed and continue killing species we may not know much about. We are only tools of destruction nothing more. Poor animals suffer every day and some people continue to make other humans suffer from their actions. We're only destructing the Earth more and more. And we wonder why we are in so much trouble now? Who can we really blame global warming on besides ourselves ya know?

Thank this message
October 31, 2013 8:56:53pm
[-]

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]