Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < i just wonder
i just wonder
Favorite Thread Post Reply
i just wonder
October 30, 2013 8:36:53am
[-]
i just wonder
why do people even celebrate during halloween? i can't believe that during this event we should've been praying for our relatives that has passed away yet we kept doing the same thing each year..

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2013 1:40:26pm
[-]
Explain what you mean by "We should've been praying for our relatives that have passed away"?
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 10:21:52pm
[-]
Um, i see DarkFire1313's point, not much sense if u just keep it like that, but to be honest i find halloween to be just something people made up to get disguised as something either scary or their fav character. But, its quite dangerous with all the stuff thatgoes around, and really, if u need a mask, just go outside normally. The mask a person wears everyday so people do not know whats going on with them is good enough, u dont need another to cover that up.
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 1:37:42am
[-]
[you must login to view links]
Ta Da! it has a nice little article on the origin of halloween
I agree though, we have much better things to be celebrating
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 1:41:35am
[-]
Because it is fun to celebrate it and for the families :)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 2:32:02am
[-]
people like playing more than doing stuffs that we are cupose to do in halloween like people who are addicted to this games,
they prefer playing than praying

thanks complan ;3

[you must login to view images]

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message
November 04, 2013 7:24:54pm
[-]
The reason Halloween was invented was to scare away disembodied spirits that may try to inhabit a new human body. After people started realizing that you weren't going to get possessed, it started changing in to what it is today.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]