Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < patriates.
patriates.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
patriates.
October 30, 2013 9:43:14pm
[-]
patriates.
Don't you think we should stand u with what is right for our nation. I mean like come on what is with all the politics in our nation. For example Obama care why does a lot of peeps think its wrong well its not. And what is with people with this sagging business I think it is gross and really un necisary, and really really inappropriate.

If anyone wants to 50/50 trade me I am always reliable so make sure to type in either "jaison999 of my trainer # 215202." so please make trade today. Always 50/50. maybe normal.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2013 10:18:53pm
[-]
I agree, they had this government shutdown just because obama is trying to do something right, and made so many people give up their jobs and all for no reason. It really is unfair and something should be done to make sure this type of stuff doesnt happen
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 10:20:18pm
[-]
yes yes I agree you you very much. yes and did you see how much the tax prices went down and slowly but very much up?

If anyone wants to 50/50 trade me I am always reliable so make sure to type in either "jaison999 of my trainer # 215202." so please make trade today. Always 50/50. maybe normal.
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 10:26:54pm
[-]
Yeah, it decreased for some time, and people thought it would stay this way, but then it just starting shooting back up until it got to the point it is already above what we used to pay. its not even right.
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 10:32:51pm
[-]
I know all these politics am I right forget the politics and make use of patriots. do what is right for our country.

Thank this message
October 30, 2013 10:36:49pm
[-]
If it was all down to politics, then i believe they would just fight over who could get the most money out of us, and not even care howwe are doing. At some point, they have to realize that the people's interest is much more important than just there greed for power.
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 10:41:56pm
[-]
The problem with politics is that it's just a popularity contest. It's been a long time since any political candidates have actually had anyone's best interests in mind.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 1:30:29am
[-]
What a lot of the country is worrying about is that we can't trust the gov as much as we used to. The john snowden event showed us that
Thank this message
November 02, 2013 5:11:06pm
[-]
yeah all of you really know your events about todays world most people don't even get that far as all y'all

Thank this message
November 02, 2013 6:17:55pm
[-]
Yeah, it decreased for some time, and people thought it would stay this way, but then it just starting shooting back up until it got to the point it is already above what we used to pay. its not even right.
I think the same.
Thank this message
November 04, 2013 7:19:21pm
[-]
There are problems with every government, sadly. I really think that America is slowly losing it's world power status and trying to re-assert itself. As for Obamacare, the main people who are upset about this and trying to demonize it are people who are rich/wealthy. They have to pay a lot for insuring any employees they have.
Thank this message
November 16, 2013 11:32:57pm
[-]
i agree with mikehappy, and the popularity is won with false claims that never get done now, and with the faces they put that try to "assure" us that with him, everything is gonna be alright. and now with the us slightly becoming less and less significant, it really is trying its best to reclaim its title as a superpower.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]