Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Combination of Elements
Combination of Elements
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Combination of Elements
October 30, 2013 10:39:56pm (This post was last modified: October 30, 2013 10:41:20pm by Travissharingan.)
[-]
Combination of Elements
Here, i would like to know, if u had a choice from 3-5 elements to mix in, what would they be? It could be any element, not just the usual Earth Wind, Fire, Water, Lightning elements, but could be Crystal, Ice, Light, Holy, Dark, Shadow and plenty more. Now, what would the name of this new combine element be, and what the attributes of this element be.

Another thing would be, if u dont really like any of the elements, then invent one yourself! You can invent a new one, and add that to your deadly list. Now, You must provide a name and brief description of this new element, cause then others could use your idea.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 31, 2013 1:31:42am
[-]
this is Tyizor and i've opened this thread before haha
Wind and water. Wind is the manipulation of temperatures, and water preferably down to the molecular levels
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 2:37:29am
[-]
Fire, Water and Wind is what I would choose.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 02, 2013 6:21:49pm
[-]
BuMp Up MoAr!!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]