Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < tired of school
tired of school
Favorite Thread Post Reply
tired of school
November 01, 2013 11:08:44pm
[-]
tired of school
its jack again..lately i thought about sharing my feeling with everyone viewing. have you ever gotten tired of school.. umm well i have, talking about the exams, the practicals, the prompt test, the teachers, and most of all the bully lol that part i can't talk of...Ooh well just want to know how you feel about school itself. drop a reply.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 01, 2013 11:38:06pm
[-]
no scholl=no thrive in civilizeation we wouldent have 90% of houses withought school (10% being just little shack houses)

the best times are those times with your smile
[img][you must login to view links]
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 11:40:23pm
[-]
If you have a bully, you should really consider talking to a trusted adult or a teacher. The longer you wait, the worse it can get, including physical injuries. Stop it before it gets serious.
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 11:48:29pm
[-]
thx amathyst
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 11:54:32pm
[-]
Tbh everyone gets tired of school at some point. That really sums everything up. Also, when you go to school tomorrow just tell an adult about that bully.
Thank this message
November 02, 2013 12:10:47am
[-]
If u are getting bullied S-N-I-T-C-H to the teacher or F... him up..... oh yea cant swear.

Hello im a vetran wifi-battling or competive. Im going to start posting here for a While . I wish to help pokemon creed and also post suggestions.Rate me Please if u have the time.BTW i am buying ANY pokemon you'd give to me for $100 i will start selling too and training for coins when I get an exp share.
Thank this message
November 02, 2013 12:35:32am
[-]
school is soo boring i have too be teacher for the day on monday and i have to make tests and warm ups and a bunch of other stuff and i really dont want to but i kinda have to and in science we have to make a giant poster on atoms and atomic stuff

[you must login to view links] - Shop
[you must login to view links] -Training
Thank this message
November 02, 2013 12:40:59am
[-]
yh thnx guys
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]