Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < help maths question
help maths question
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
help maths question
November 07, 2013 3:45:22pm
[-]
help maths question
ABCD is a parallelogram, AD is produced to E so that DE = DC and EC = DC and EC produced meets AB produced at F. Prove that BF = BC.

Can't solve it

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 07, 2013 4:17:02pm
[-]
i think there is someone who already posted a thread for helping people having trouble with math.. i am just not sure who.. check the other threads here in sunkern's studying session and i hope you find it. so you [you must login to view links] know who might be able to help you.
Thank this message
November 07, 2013 4:44:14pm
[-]
If you have problem with mathematics, my advice would be to go to YouTube. Just type in your problematic topic in the search bar (in your case, type Parallelogram) and watch the tutorial videos. It will help you to solve your current problem and as a bonus, you will learn all that there is to know about Parallelograms.
Thank this message
November 07, 2013 9:25:47pm
[-]
Is this your homework? Well... you should really be saying "(Question...) Can you solve it?" Coz that's cheating. You know, if you want help just ask stuff like what is a "parallelogram" which isn't the full question but bits... And don't post numerous threads asking bits of the same question (not saying you did, I am saying that if u want help don't post numerous threads.).

[you must login to view images]

Made by Dualot ^.^

Made by me :D
Thank this message
November 08, 2013 3:51:08pm
[-]
No, this isn't my homework, I was reading a book of other school and found this question there and was unable to solve it. Won't ask any question anymore, because 3 posts and nobody was able to help me. If you don't know, just don't post

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]