Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Growlithe's Golf Course < how can i improve in soccer?
how can i improve in soccer?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
November 08, 2013 4:08:04pm
[-]
well, i used to think i was good at soccer, but later i realized that all i used to do was mostly run around being useless. so, i want to improve. any ideas on what i can do to improve? oh yeah, also i can't go to field everyday, so anything i can do on day when i don't go to field?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 09, 2013 12:56:52am
[-]
look at what you need to improve at if its passing then practice if its shooting then practice that and if its dribbling then practice that.. and improve your weak foot too cause it helps a lot

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
November 09, 2013 2:29:29am
[-]
oh just realized weakness in all things. is there any right or wrong way of giving pass or taking a shoot or dribbling?
when i give pass to my teammate during a match, often it gets blocked by another person. any trick to prevent that?
when i am taking a shoot, which part of ball should i hit and what part of foot should i use?
any tips for dribbling better?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
November 09, 2013 9:50:47pm
[-]
uhh u just have to learn techinques tbh and everyone is made for a position find yours Lol although I am not good at soccer I prefer football
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 9:05:49am
[-]
When passing try and use the side of your foot (do NOT toe poke it... it can hurt) and when shooting try and hit it just to the side of your big toe
I play Centre Back and was wondering what position you play?
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 12:37:32pm
[-]
Maybe go to training more or you could also try a different sport? XD but what is probably handy are good reflexes that helps you out a lot so maybe search on google how to improve your reflexes?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 1:05:13pm
[-]
To improve your Dribbling skills practise doing juggling daily. You just need to practise daily to improve your game skills :)

Join TitanZ!! LF members.

Take a wish in My Wishing Well

Spoiler:
Awesome peoples-
zapdos
GrimReaper

You opened the 6th box of calender and you reacieved Shiny Grimer!

Shiny Grimer- M
Level- 5

You opened the 8th box of calender and you find Shiny Nosepass!

Shiny Nosepass- F
Level- 5

Pokemon Creed Help Guide
Thank this message
November 12, 2013 10:33:42am
[-]
November 09, 2013 9:50:47pmYugioh646s Wrote:  uhh u just have to learn techinques tbh and everyone is made for a position find yours Lol although I am not good at soccer I prefer football

Football is actually soccer. I think what you mean is rugby.

November 10, 2013 9:05:49amwwefan619 Wrote:  When passing try and use the side of your foot (do NOT toe poke it... it can hurt) and when shooting try and hit it just to the side of your big toe
I play Centre Back and was wondering what position you play?

When passing, what should I use, inside or outside?
And, I usually play at Left Forward, but switch to left defense.

November 10, 2013 12:37:32pmteuntj1badb3 Wrote:  Maybe go to training more or you could also try a different sport? XD but what is probably handy are good reflexes that helps you out a lot so maybe search on google how to improve your reflexes?

I play other games only for fun. This sport is the only sport which I can play with passion. Improving reflexes will usually mean improving agility, right?

November 10, 2013 1:05:13pmboricha Wrote:  To improve your Dribbling skills practise doing juggling daily. You just need to practise daily to improve your game skills :)

By juggling, you mean practise kicking the ball with with your legs and don't let it touch the ground, right? I tried doing it, its hard, but I will keep practising. By the way, will it effect my performance during a match?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]