Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 09, 2013 5:12:51am
[-]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is an upcoming American science-fiction adventure film based on Suzanne Collins' novel, Catching Fire, the second installment in The Hunger Games trilogy. The film is the sequel to The Hunger Games, and the second installment in The Hunger Games film series, produced and distributed by Lionsgate. Francis Lawrence is set to direct a screenplay from Simon Beaufoy and Michael Arndt. Academy Award winner Jennifer Lawrence returns as Katniss Everdeen along with Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Lenny Kravitz, Elizabeth Banks, Stanley Tucci, Donald Sutherland, Toby Jones, and Willow Shields also reprising their roles.
Months prior to the first film's release, Lionsgate greenlit the second film and Gary Ross, director of the first film, was expected to return as director. However, on April 10, 2012, he announced his departure from the project due to the tight and fixed production and on May 3, Francis Lawrence was hired as the film's director. Throughout July and September 2012, the film's supporting cast was filled out, with Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Sam Claflin, Jena Malone, Lynn Cohen, Meta Golding, Amanda Plummer, and Jeffrey Wright brought in to portray key roles. Filming began September 10, 2012 in and around metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia before moving to Hawaii. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is scheduled to be released in IMAX on November 22, 2013 in the United States.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 09, 2013 2:01:37pm
[-]
The trailer is impressive .

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Thnx for this Oscah.
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
November 09, 2013 10:03:00pm
[-]
I really want to watch that xD since the original hunger games was pretty good
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 12:33:28am
[-]
wait there is anothe hunger game movie coming out? o.O

Thank this message
November 10, 2013 12:56:13am
[-]
Honestly, I didn't like the first movie at all. They do not follow the book so much, an the special effects during the fire dress and the fire cape were really bad.

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 1:48:42am
[-]
I really liked the first movie an can not wait for the second one to come out and the trailers are awesome!
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 4:15:19am
[-]
i dont really like this move honestly, i dont understand the story of the film, but it not bad

CF
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 5:06:50am
[-]
Can anyone tell me why their competing in the hunger games again cause i was just left with the"what" face from watching the trailer.

Btw. Ilove it,the hunger games is awesome and may the odds ever be in your favor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soooooooocute W.W
thanx to those who gave me +1 and +3
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 7:18:21am
[-]
I am waiting for that movie and did you watch the clip of hunger games it was so cool.
Thank this message
November 14, 2013 3:18:10am
[-]
This movie is gonna be really good liked the trailer and going to watch movie soon
Thank this message
November 14, 2013 4:26:12am
[-]
Catching fire is going to be a little bit similar to the first but not alot

lol the best beginner I am
Thank this message
November 25, 2013 4:38:52am
[-]
I loved it! I got to see it opening night with my friend. It was as good as the first one. :3

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
November 25, 2013 7:23:42am
[-]
i cant wait to see this film. going on wednesday with a friend

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 25, 2013 10:13:04am
[-]
Yeah it was amazing. I heard they were splitting the last book into two movies.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
November 25, 2013 3:37:15pm
[-]
I LOVED IT!!! It followed the story pretty closely, and the special effects were a lot better than the first movie. I saw it on Friday, and it was PACKED!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]