Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Growlithe's Golf Course < sports bets
sports bets
Favorite Thread Post Reply
sports bets
November 09, 2013 7:05:38pm
[-]
sports bets
With there being many different sporting events happening throughout there is a perfect opportunity for sports bets.
its pretty simple you bet on the results of a match against me or a anyone who wants to compete in this forum game and it be used for any type of sports which consist of people facing against each other. for example i could say in a reply to this post " i bet 250 coins Manchester united will beat Arsenal" and someone else might reply and say "i think arsenal will win" therefore the two of them can bet and the loser will give the winner what ever the prize was. in this example it was 250 coins however the prize could be anything.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 09, 2013 9:49:08pm
[-]
well I never do that I guess its a habit not too cuz it was mostly illegeal in a country I used to live in
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]