Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < How does the world even exist?
How does the world even exist?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 09, 2013 9:50:16pm
[-]
I know there's theories about big bang and stuff and how does a bang make the whole universe? Makes no sense at all... or is there something else? Tell me..

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 09, 2013 9:52:38pm
[-]
To be honest, the only explanation they have for the big bang is the light they see millions of light years away from the earth, but they dont even know what it is or how it got created. i dont believe in this philosophy, and i think god was the one to create everything we see and dont see, but everyone has different views, this is mine
Thank this message
November 24, 2013 1:37:30am
[-]
idek mate.

Maiow.
Thank this message
December 08, 2013 9:43:42pm
[-]
Big bang can't be real. You gotta believe everything by faith because no one was there in the beginning to witness creation

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
December 08, 2013 9:55:55pm
[-]
the whole universe was in a hot dense state then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started by there being a collision of stars which caused the planets to move away from each other and on the earth bacteria grew and multiply and eventually small life forms were formed and through natural selection and other processes animals began to adapt to their surroundings and the ones that could adapt survived and the ones that couldnt died out. which leads to today as we are survivors and have adapted to our surroundings.
Thank this message
December 08, 2013 9:57:35pm
[-]
one word: God

I am also Riahbird. I really like to RP!
^Thanks Shim!
^Thanks AmyR!
^Thanks Blue!
^Thanks Shinxey!
^Thanks Shinxey!
^Thanks Shim!
^Thanks Shinxey!
^Thanks AmyR!
^Thanks Shim!
^Thanks Shim!
^Thanks Shim!
Thank this message
December 08, 2013 10:19:08pm
[-]
It sort of depends on what you believe in. If you believe in a God then that would mean He created the universe. If you don't believe in a God. then you would think it's the Big Bang. So it pretty much depends.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
December 08, 2013 10:54:31pm
[-]
Well it is sort of unusual that an exploding star would create a galaxy but usually a black hole is created so the matter from the black hole would have colided and created planets.

Birthday is January 19.Hope I get gifts

[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey/Amy Rose
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 1:23:53am
[-]
the current theory is that the big bang created hundreds of billions of millions (etc) of particles which then joined together to make planets and galaxys and such and that these planets had suitable ocnditions for other particles to join together to form things like us
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 1:41:59am
[-]
its all magic one day the earth just appeared out of nowhere and here we are today
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 2:09:37am
[-]
3 words: God made it.

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 3:27:21am
[-]
The world runs on potatoes
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 4:58:50am
[-]
I don't know, I'm just gonna guess a few things. My first answer, is that aliens made it. Think about it, what if aliens are from the future or past, and the UFOs were the time machines? I heard in a documentary once, that if four metal plates are placed in a square formation, and light shines on it, the solid will be swept away at the speed of light, teleporting into a different time or demension. My second answer is that some type of comet was pulled into orbit of another planet, and soon broke away. Then, that planet began creating it's own features, soon making what we are today. I also heard a theory that we came from Mars.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
December 09, 2013 5:47:15am
[-]
Theories are, imo, just vain ways for scientists to fill the gaps of their curiosity.
Things like how the world was made or how we turned out to be what we are now are impossible to thoroughly study since we can't actually go there and ask cavemen or stars how it happened. Also, even if we did, we'd be making more problems. Progressing from a wheel to jetpacks is kinda awesome but if you think about it, it also has its own destructive side. Progress is somewhat venomous, we learn but the more we learn, the more our minds become corrupted.

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
December 24, 2013 11:32:26pm
[-]
Well, this is just one of many theories about the creation of the universe. The problem with it is that we will never be for sure even if time travel is possible because the theory says that the universe would have been a lot smaller and millions of degrees. Anyone who could possibly go to that time would die instantly.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]