Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Whats the meaning of life?
Whats the meaning of life?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 15, 2013 3:20:14am
[-]
Have you ever wondered what the meaning of life is? Maybe we are just puppets in a game? Or are we holograms that can feel and sense pain. Maybe even we are just played out on how we are and how we react. Whats our thoughts?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 15, 2013 5:33:41am
[-]
the first man on planet who knws the mening of life is the gretest man on planet
Thank this message
November 16, 2013 11:20:40pm
[-]
not gonna lie, if we knew the reason to why we are here, then there wouldnt be a reason to be here. we would already know what we are and what we need to do, then once we accomplish that, whats next in life. i think its best we dont know, that way we can simply keep looking for it.
Thank this message
November 17, 2013 12:47:56am
[-]
For me Life is to reach my goals and dream in m life but who knows? maybe we are just a science project made my aliens?lol

thanks complan ;3

[you must login to view images]

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message
November 17, 2013 6:58:02am
[-]
Life more me means to have a successful and happy future and live well

Thank this message
November 17, 2013 11:26:21am
[-]
Life means to be sucess in life and have lovely family and happy future

[you must login to view images][
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 24, 2013 1:37:08am
[-]
42, cause yolo.

Maiow.
Thank this message
January 29, 2014 11:21:19pm
[-]
To YOLO for the Funzies

Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
January 30, 2014 12:06:11am
[-]
Your question is quite philosophical so it's hard to know the answer different people have different opinions but to me it means to be successful.
Thank this message
January 30, 2014 5:17:56pm
[-]
There's quite a serious debate among scientists right now. Some believe that we may just be 2d and our brains project everything in 3d, kinda like advanced 3d tvs. I really think that the meaning of life is whatever personally works for you.

Thank this message
January 31, 2014 1:17:45am
[-]
I don't like the meaning of life that I know.. I think it's pointless and as a lot of people know I struggle with myself on pushing on and going on. It's so painful thinking about how life truly is.. I'm jealous of all the young one's innocence on how things are. Life isn't easy and it was never meant to be easy.. Comes with a big price than many of us have to pay for.. But till then.. why not waste our life on video games or electronics to keep out minds decaying and off of the real issues..

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
January 31, 2014 1:18:34am
[-]
I don't like the meaning of life that I know.. I think it's pointless and as a lot of people know I struggle with myself on pushing on and going on. It's so painful thinking about how life truly is.. I'm jealous of all the young one's innocence on how things are. Life isn't easy and it was never meant to be easy.. Comes with a big price than many of us have to pay for.. But till then.. why not waste our life on video games or electronics to keep out minds decaying and off of the real issues..

Thank this message
January 31, 2014 1:18:54am
[-]

Thank this message
January 31, 2014 1:19:18am
[-]

Thank this message
January 31, 2014 3:15:10am
[-]
The meaning of life is to become the best you can, nothing more, nothing less, that is the reason for our existence
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]