Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Nelson Mandela
December 07, 2013 1:59:38am
[-]
Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela,the South African president died on September 5,2013 at the age of 95. He was a great leader who rose to power after he was released from jail for reasons I cannot remember. Some people also said he was a communist,terrorist,and racist. What do you believe and do you think it is a loss that he has died? (I think it is a loss)

Birthday is January 19.Hope I get gifts

[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey/Amy Rose
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 08, 2013 10:27:37pm
[-]
I think that he could be both a loss and that it could very slightly be good. No one should be happy that an important person died, but if they were a terrorist or if they were a bad person, then there it could be possible that the deserved it. However, you have to take into consideration that he was once in jail. What did he do?

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 12, 2013 1:35:54am
[-]
Nelson Mandela was the man who ended apartheid in South Africa, and he died December 5, not September. He was imprisoned for speaking out against the segregation of blacks and whites in South Africa. He was the president of South Africa for 5 years, 1990-1995.
Thank this message
December 18, 2013 10:03:31pm
[-]
I think this was a horrible loss to South Africa as well as the entire world. As for the being a Communist, Racist or terrorist. I can't see how anyone could call him that.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 12:13:14am
[-]
It is a definite great loss to South Africa. I can't judge someone.. I wouldn't say he is a terrorist or racist, or even a communist. He's a human being.
Thank this message
December 23, 2013 12:47:48pm
[-]
Nelson Mandela wasnt a terrorist or racist, in fact he was the one who majorly contributed to the ending of poverty in South Africa. So he lived a completely different continent than us with different ideals and thoughts. Im pretty sure we look just the same to people out there. Its a great loss they suffered, and i hope someone just as good or better comes to power so they can continue to thrive.
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 5:27:09pm
[-]
I think that it is a major loss. Nelson Mandela was a great leader for black rights in South Africa and he is sure to be remembered

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]