Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < aliens
aliens
Favorite Thread Post Reply
aliens
December 08, 2013 10:22:22pm
[-]
aliens
Hey guys ive been thinking do aliens really exist is there just 9 planet or 8planets...are we alone.....?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 18, 2013 4:17:20pm
[-]
IF there is any type of other worldly life, it would likely be small life. IF there really were aliens that came to our planet, why aren't they here now? Did they decide to just stop?

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 18, 2013 9:53:50pm
[-]
This really depends on what you mean by aliens. If you mean any life on other planets, then that's already pretty much been found on Mars in the form dead microbes. If you're talking intelligent life then I do also believe that we will one day find this. It's also been proven several times over that there are way more than 9 planets in the universe. The odds that there is life with a brain on at least a few of these planets is quite high.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 12:16:31am
[-]
I dont think there is any other form of intelligent life such as aliens. They were just sci-fi created by comic writers and such. Aliens by countries/states do exist though
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 12:40:10am
[-]
as me and my family say, you're not crazy until you think you've seen a alien.

[you must login to view images]
The best Seiya-Jin ever!
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 5:07:40pm
[-]
If there is another form of life in a different planet, then who is to say that they would come here? If they are just as smart as us, there is no way they could even get here.

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 5:13:43pm
[-]
I think there are more advanced as well as primitive beings and I say so because in our galaxy ie Milky Way,our Solar System is like a pin point and just imagine trillions of Galaxies!

Works done by my Friend kev!

Works of mewmasterXD!
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 5:22:20pm
[-]
I think there are aliens too but its a good question where do they live xD
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 5:23:07pm
[-]
Majinhoff, I am referring to the people who think aliens came here to help build the great pyramids or shaped our world and were ancient Egyptian Gods. There might be civilizations just as smart as us, but I don't think there are any that shaped our world.

aNtIn7, how much smarter do you think the aliens could be?

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 20, 2013 2:18:11am
[-]
I think their are aliens, I mean, we're pretty much aliens. =P

^ Pretty accurate, if you ask me. =)
^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
^ Thanks, Amy Rose/Shinxey! =D
Thank this message
December 20, 2013 2:46:54am
[-]
The aliens haven't made themselves known because of Justin Bieber. ;P Jk, but seriously. I doubt it.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 1:29:17pm
[-]
There arent just 8 planets , The universe is full of stars(for example our sun) , each star has got planets with it and scientists believe there are more then 1000 planets they have discovered that have climatic conditions like the earth so theree is a possibility that Aliens exist , which isnt proven yet.

:)
Thank this message
December 21, 2013 3:03:19pm
[-]
There are thousands of planets known to us, and millions supposedly unknown. So, to be honest, I do believe there is life on planets, not like ours, but still life. The problem is, seeing as the most we can go right now is a tiny bit faster than light speed, and probably, depending on how developed the other species is, it may take longer or shorter to travel than us, but any way, it will still take years at least. So maybe we will meet alien species. But for now, I don't believe they've visited yet.
Thank this message
December 23, 2013 12:28:20pm
[-]
Everybody's belief is different, and in all honesty, we dont know. maybe there is, maybe there isnt. i think there could be, but also i doubt we'd ever find out. People tend to forget that every planet has a completely different atmosphere, so it would be near impossible for another intelligent life form to actually adapt themselves to something so strange and foreign.
Thank this message
December 23, 2013 2:35:45pm
[-]
well there has to be aliens out there somewhere, i mean there is a one in 1 trillion chance of a planet forming like ours, and there are several trillion galaxys which contain several billion stars which have between 0 and 20 planets each so i believe there are aliens, im not saying that everyone has to believe what i do, i just use what i consider logical reasoning how ever there are those that consider it illogical and that aliens dont exist which is fine, it all comes down to what you believe and whether we are as smart as we think we are
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]