Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < Comet Ison Passing Earth
Comet Ison Passing Earth
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Comet Ison Passing Earth
December 09, 2013 5:15:10am
[-]
Comet Ison Passing Earth
I think Comet Ison passed by the Earth recently. It was supposedly the size of Manhatten, and was in a storm of sublimation. It was supposedly knocked into our solar system when the beginning of man was starting up, so it was a very important piece of history. I didn't get to see, but if it was destroyed by the sun it should've shown a shot of blue in a line.

I really want to know whether it has been destroyed or not, and I also want to know what might've been inside the comet, as I heard it may also have contained the same elements from the Earth's beginning. If any of you know, or have theories / guesses, please comment!

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 09, 2013 10:09:01am
[-]
I guess it was just an ordinary comet.
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 4:21:21pm
[-]
Hmm, I honestly don't know. I've never even heard anything about this. ._. But if it was made when man came to Earth, then there's no telling what rare stones and other things that lay within the comet. Sounds like something Scientists should research. I think I may look this up some later.

Thank this message
December 09, 2013 4:44:55pm
[-]
I've never heard about this either I wish I saw that line xD what if there was super man in that rock lol
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 9:07:11pm
[-]
If you look up images, you should fine one with a sunset and a blue, thick beam. I wanted to see it, but I guess the Earth wasn't facing the Sun right for me to see. Still wondering what happened, too. What if there WAS super man in that rock? Or caveman stuff, that could be in it too. Hm, I wonder if there was a bunch of crystals back then?

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
December 19, 2013 5:20:00pm
[-]
I've heard of this the Earth was lucky it didn't get hit by it
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 11:25:01pm
[-]
from watching tv i would say that it was close to earth but not close enough to affect us, and earth still has a lot of the elements from its beginning, just they are aged, which i would assume is the same for the comet and every day we are finding new elements and finding out they affected our history and evolution
Thank this message
December 28, 2013 5:42:48pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]